ADVERTISEMENT

The very latest on Jamyest..

giphy.gif

great post. This is probably just as accurate as every other jamyst thread.

Bama fans swear kirby has always been a peanut man. sumthing is certainly amuck for a sec coach to swap m&m brands this close to sighning day

I heard he like Nestle Crunch bars. That's good news for the Gamecocks.

Will never understand why fans stress over wishy washy teenagers...I get excited when good prospects commit...Once they start wavering and playing the decommit recommit game, i wash my hands of them and wish them well...

Going back in time, we should be grateful for some of the past decommits...Most went on to suck and fail at the school they signed with...Arden Key comes to mind as one of the few great ones that got away...I remember when the no1 corner prospect in the nation, Gary Gray decommitted and chose Notre Dame..Never heard from the kid again...Turned out he couldn't play..

I'll get excited about the ones that sign next week and debate which ones can help right away and which ones have greatest potential...Hopefully all the signees can help us win more games and be a consistently successful program...

The wishy washy renegers can go kick rock as far as i am concerned...I remember when most Americans believed honoring your word was important...This is why i wish coaches had enough integrity to respect verbal commits to other schools...Spilled milk it is and sour as hell

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT