ADVERTISEMENT

The way you feel about 2020.....

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
tenor.gif

The fishing has been good though. I'd go anyway even if it sucked just to get out.

Catching is the uncertain part, but once you can embrace the process and climate that is fishing, you really treasure the catching moments, Sometimes I am even happier to set the catch free, unless its a cobia & then its sushi & grilled filet time.

Went out of Southport on Wednesday on soon in laws 43 foot sportfisher. Went 45 miles out. We were bottom fishing. Caught some grunts, a trigger fish and one big grouper. Last grunt we caught was taken by a 4 foot shark along with a 16 oz sinker. Only got the head to the boat. Was very hot fishing. We were near frying pan shoals

Reactions: Millertime6289
Catching is the uncertain part, but once you can embrace the process and climate that is fishing, you really treasure the catching moments, Sometimes I am even happier to set the catch free, unless its a cobia & then its sushi & grilled filet time.
Yeah, I hardly ever keep any fish, with the exception of crappie. My fams won't eat them. I have a pack of fish freezer burning right now. But I love grouper, sea bass, snapper, tilefish, etc. Whenever I'm on vacation near the ocean I'll have some kind of fish for almost every meal.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Went out of Southport on Wednesday on soon in laws 43 foot sportfisher. Went 45 miles out. We were bottom fishing. Caught some grunts, a trigger fish and one big grouper. Last grunt we caught was taken by a 4 foot shark along with a 16 oz sinker. Only got the head to the boat. Was very hot fishing. We were near frying pan shoals

I’ve fished frying pan a good bit, belky bear is good also

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT