ADVERTISEMENT

The women's team is being outplayed.

USCMBA77

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
ASU is hustling more, crashing the boards better, and is fundamentally more sound. Our women are guarding outside the three point circle and ASU is staying close to the paint. And, does anybody on our team know how to box out?

Good win. Was always in the game. Not sure complaining about a win mid game Against a good team is a good call.

ASU is hustling more, crashing the boards better, and is fundamentally more sound. Our women are guarding outside the three point circle and ASU is staying close to the paint. And, does anybody on our team know how to box out?
Dawn is great for our program! Great ambassador. Great recruiter, but average gameday coach, jmo.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
She was just nominated to coach the Olympic team. Your either a tater or a dumbass. She's improved our ladies program 1000%.

But you still get to bitch about our coaches and players. Welcome to GCC. Where number of post is better than quality of post.

It's the GCC Motto.

Reactions: aj&uscgrad
She was just nominated to coach the Olympic team. Your either a tater or a dumbass. She's improved our ladies program 1000%.

But you still get to bitch about our coaches and players. Welcome to GCC. Where number of post is better than quality of post.

It's the GCC Motto.
Lmao! Read my post again boy! I'm a fan of Dawn. She has done wonders for our program. Maybe you aren't smart enough to read. My comment about gameday coaching is not just this game. I'm on record for saying this for years. As many others have also said. There is only one other coach I'd ever have at Carolina, and that's UCONN. Look in the mirror when you start the idiot or dumbass comments!

It's the GCC Motto.

I can assure tailgatecock is not a dumb ass.

Lmao! Read my post again boy! I'm a fan of Dawn. She has done wonders for our program. Maybe you aren't smart enough to read. My comment about gameday coaching is not just this game. I'm on record for saying this for years. As many others have also said. There is only one other coach I'd ever have at Carolina, and that's UCONN. Look in the mirror when you start the idiot or dumbass comments!

Hmmm. No Coates, Wilson in early foul trouble, lose Gray, down almost 10, but get a win. Pretty good game day coaching to me

Reactions: eahjr and kick#
Dawn is great for our program! Great ambassador. Great recruiter, but average gameday coach, jmo.
I would have to disagree with that. I would say she's not the greatest x's & o's coach but she's done a great job since losing Coates to injury, especially with substitutions.

I would have to disagree with that. I would say she's not the greatest x's & o's coach but she's done a great job since losing Coates to injury, especially with substitutions.
You just agreed with me if you didn't know, lol.

True, but she will win big one day. I've noticed she's gotten better as a coach over the years, & she has a lot of other entangibles that make her great at what she does.
She just needs to keep recruiting the top talent. She connects well with players. Have top notch assistant coaches is important.

Odd a terrible gameday coach keeps winning the SEC and playing in the tourney. Guess she's just lucky.

Odd a terrible gameday coach keeps winning the SEC and playing in the tourney. Guess she's just lucky.
Lol. Somebody else with reading disabilities. Where did I say terrible?? You people crack me up. You win with top talent. She recruits very well.

I was there. PAINFULLY obvious how much we missed Coates. She needs Mr. Miyagi treatment to get her able to play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT