ADVERTISEMENT

There doesnt seem to be even any rumors about

I have been watching bits and pieces of the College World Series but haven't heard our opening mentioned once. Has anyone else? If Ray is interviewing anybody there he must be keeping it pretty close to the vest

O'Sullivan has been offered a handsome sum and the job is his if he wants it. If he says no you will never hear about it, that's how tanner does things.

O'Sullivan has been offered a handsome sum and the job is his if he wants it. If he says no you will never hear about it, that's how tanner does things.
And for all the bitching and moaning about his so-called flubbed football coaching search/hire, I hope we NEVER EVER hear anything about who he persued when, where and for how much.

It's O'Sullivan, I know a guy, (not in the biblical sense) and he assures me it is O'Sullivan. ....so relax and make plans to return to Omaha

Reactions: dsh4usc
I wonder who will come outta errr left field, and say they interviewed (like RichRod), and who was obviously lying

Better hope it's O'Sullivan because quite frankly outside of him, that list sucks. This job should be an easy sell. Good grief Ray!

It should be an easy sell but sometimes when coaches thinks the shoes are going to be hard to fill it kind of turns them off. Plus, as someone mentioned before college baseball coaches are different than football and basketball coaches in that they can get into a comfortable position and not really have to win all the time to keep their jobs and at the same time make a good salary.

Those of you claiming to know something....don't. Whittle doesn't know anything either.

Okay, i am starting the rumor...........
The new Coaching target is....................... Wait for it
wait for it......................................

welcome aboard!!
giphy.gif

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
To the OP, it's proof Ray Tanner is doing it the right way..He learned his lesson during the football search...Search firms and agents put all kinds of crap out

Why are any of you paying attention to USCAndy? He only comes around when he senses fan nervousness. He then exacerbates it. I swear he is some kind of life form that feeds on negativity.

Reactions: Silverspur02
It should be an easy sell but sometimes when coaches thinks the shoes are going to be hard to fill it kind of turns them off. Plus, as someone mentioned before college baseball coaches are different than football and basketball coaches in that they can get into a comfortable position and not really have to win all the time to keep their jobs and at the same time make a good salary.

Right, and most of the 'good' HC's are living off of the profits made by their school's football programs, so all they have to do is have winning seasons, avoid their conference bottom third, make it to the NCAA playoffs nearly every year and once in 4-5 years make it to the Supers. That's the minimum, but I don't think that pattern will allow a coach at USC to keep his job for very long. JMO.

Right, and most of the 'good' HC's are living off of the profits made by their school's football programs, so all they have to do is have winning seasons, avoid their conference bottom third, make it to the NCAA playoffs nearly every year and once in 4-5 years make it to the Supers. That's the minimum, but I don't think that pattern will allow a coach at USC to keep his job for very long. JMO.
I think Danny Hall at Ga Tech fits this pattern nicely.

Landon Powell and he is bringing his staff from NG which includes 2 former Gamecocks. Probably not but I'd be fine with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT