ADVERTISEMENT

They Are an Elite Group

t-zonie

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2002
They have built an Empire up here and we have watched it happen! Meanwhile we change or loose coaches like changing under ware! I've been a Gamecock for 47 years and was told a long long time ago that "it cannot be done here"! I'm beginning to wonder about that statement being true! This is about football!

They have built an Empire up here and we have watched it happen! Meanwhile we change or loose coaches like changing under ware! I've been a Gamecock for 47 years and was told a long long time ago that "it cannot be done here"! I'm beginning to wonder about that statement being true! This is about football!
Coulda shoulda been us. We were poised and spurrier lazy old ass quit 3 years before he actually quit. And we took it like beaches as fans and hung his damn banner up like a bunch of idiots like he was bigger than the program. Eff spurrier.

They did it WHILE we were beating them. Let that sink in. It makes me sick.

I've got a bad feeling they'll be Champs this year. There's nothing I like about the way Bamas offense is looking right now. They have a heck of a D but Clemson has a huge advantage on the offensive side.

I've got a bad feeling they'll be Champs this year. There's nothing I like about the way Bamas offense is looking right now. They have a heck of a D but Clemson has a huge advantage on the offensive side.
Pitt, troy, ncstate say hello. If anyone that watched the Ohio state Michigan game couldn't tell they were both overrated and didn't see the taters demolishing them tonight coming a mile away, I don't know what to tell ya.

They aren't elite and Bama will prove that.

Pitt, troy, ncstate say hello. If anyone that watched the Ohio state Michigan game couldn't tell they were both overrated and didn't see the taters demolishing them tonight coming a mile away, I don't know what to tell ya.

Dude - At this point, give the them credit. Elite.

They have big time players at all the key positions. They are well coached and were ready for this game. Bama won't score enough this year to win. It should be close but the Golden Horseshoe lives with our upstate neighbors. That'll be the difference.

They are the best team the cash man can buy, along with housing perks and the get out of jail free card. And never a sign of an investigation.
So you're saying they have "graduation accounts"? When they graduate, they get iptay money? No longer in school, no rules broken!!!

Reactions: TigerBones
Coulda shoulda been us. We were poised and spurrier lazy old ass quit 3 years before he actually quit. And we took it like beaches as fans and hung his damn banner up like a bunch of idiots like he was bigger than the program. Eff spurrier.

The AD and Pres. Saw it and begged SOS to stay. That's on them. They should have been shown the door for not handing SOS his walking papers
We have a country club not a atrhletic Dept. hell u see it now. Look at Muschamp. Watch him on sideline. Listen to his interviews. He has never looked or sounded so disinterested in his entire career. WAKE UP

I still think the taters are just plain good, but you are correct. Ohio State and Michigan were only up in the rankings because the powers that be want them to be so badly. They desperately need the Big10 to be good so they overrate them every year. Like you, watched Michigan and OSU several times this year and thought "I don't get it."

Yes, Ohio state is young, inexperienced, injured, and thus overrated .

I don't have a clue about how the Bama/Clemson game will go. Bama will be prepared. Their analysts and GA's have probably dissected ever game Clemson has played this year.

Saban not only wants to win but make a statement in the process.

Early line in Vegas is Bama by 10

Clemson is very good but if not for a missed chip shot FG they wouldn't even be in the playoffs.
I'm hoping Kiffin calls the game of his life & that Bama defense continues to be optimistic with turnovers. Bama should be able to run the ball in this game. Watson & the tater offense has enough creativity to keep them in it.

We are gonna find out just how good both defenses really are. I don't see Watson having the game he had last year. Bama is faster than last year & their secondary is nasty. Time will tell about the outcome.

Wow by 10? I'm pretty sure that line will drop to 3 or 2 before the game. Almost a pick em. I want to put money on Saban but I just don't know how this game will go. A great defense can win you a title but what happens when the other team has a great defense as well? It would be almost like a matchup between the 2001 Ravens vs the 2002 Buccaneers. Both teams won the Superbowl with a great defense.

Gut feeling says the tide will roll late 23-17

Yes, Ohio state is young, inexperienced, injured, and thus overrated .

I don't have a clue about how the Bama/Clemson game will go. Bama will be prepared. Their analysts and GA's have probably dissected ever game Clemson has played this year.

Saban not only wants to win but make a statement in the process.

Bama and Clemson both have young teams

Lol, blind

Agree

I'm a State fan. If we can run on them and control the line of scrimmage then Bama can

ROLL TIDE

Reactions: IBleedUSC
Lol, blind
Blind? Back away from the feline felatio for a second... It's a great win against a good team, but as usual the big 10 is overly inflated Michigan and osu are both overrated you could tell by how sloppy and disjointed their game was. That wasn't because it was two elite teams bashing it out but 2 average teams feeling around in the dark.

I knew clempson would demolish them because they honestly shouldn't have been in the playoff anyway-osu. At worst the line ups should have been 1Bama 2clempson 3washington 4osu.

Washington could have scored on clempson, it would have been a close game. I don't think clempson will score a lot on Bama unless Bama has a bad game that's clempsons only chance.

Blind? Back away from the feline felatio for a second... It's a great win against a good team, but as usual the big 10 is overly inflated Michigan and osu are both overrated you could tell by how sloppy and disjointed their game was. That wasn't because it was two elite teams bashing it out but 2 average teams feeling around in the dark.

I knew clempson would demolish them because they honestly shouldn't have been in the playoff anyway-osu. At worst the line ups should have been 1Bama 2clempson 3washington 4osu.

Washington could have scored on clempson, it would have been a close game. I don't think clempson will score a lot on Bama unless Bama has a bad game that's clempsons only chance.
"Had a bad game".what that means is if Clemson beats them. Clemson is elite and they have a 50/50 chance of winning the NC.

Unfortunately, our high five is going to be eclipsed in 3 years if this trend continues. It is very sad how badly Spurrier ran our program into the ground after building it up.

Reactions: 92Pony
Clemson is very good but if not for a missed chip shot FG they wouldn't even be in the playoffs.

Yeah, but it's not some huge stroke of luck NCS missed a 33 yd FG. After that game I heard on ESPN radio that college kickers connect on about 80% of FGs between 30-35 yds. That means they miss 20% of the time, or 1 out of 5. Happens all the time.

That's right, Clempson want score a lot. Having Mike Williams and Deon Cain playing this year is a non issue.

Pitt, troy, ncstate say hello. If anyone that watched the Ohio state Michigan game couldn't tell they were both overrated and didn't see the taters demolishing them tonight coming a mile away, I don't know what to tell ya. They aren't elite and Bama will prove that.

I hope you're right, but twisting ourselves into knots to try to diminish what clempson has accomplished doesn't change anything. I still hear the "they don't play anybody" excuse.

I just pulled up the final CFP rankings. When it's all said and done, they will have played #1 Bama, #3 Ohio St, #11 FSU, #13 Louisville, #14 Auburn, #22 Va Tech, #23 Pitt.

Plus...Ga Tech (crushed KY in bowl), NC State (crushed Vandy in bowl), Wake won their bowl, Troy was 10-3, etc. And they made us look like a Jr High team.

Let me guess - ALL of those teams were overrated, right? LOL

Last edited:
I hope you're right, but twisting ourselves into knots to try to diminish what clempson has accomplished doesn't change anything. I still hear the "they don't play anybody" excuse.

I just pulled up the final CFP rankings. When it's all said and done, they will have played #1 Bama, #3 Ohio St, #11 FSU, #13 Louisville, #14 Auburn, #22 Va Tech, #23 Pitt.

Plus...Ga Tech (crushed KY in bowl), NC State (crushed Vandy in bowl), Wake won their bowl, Troy was 10-3, etc. And they made us look like a Jr High team.

Let me guess - ALL of those teams were overrated, right? LOL

"Ourselves"?

You joined in October 2016 and have 17 posts. Most of them aren't pro Carolina. I smell tater.

Reactions: NetworkX
ADVERTISEMENT