ADVERTISEMENT

Things are about to get a lot tougher on single dudes

GarnetBeamer

Dec 7, 2020
Last edited:
This is all about turning women into men, and men into women. Women are not to have beards and men are required to not cut their hair ever (Leviticus 19:27)
"You are not to cut the hair at the sides of your head or mar your beard" (CSB) That verse doesn't mention women.

Reactions: atl-cock
Nothing against those French ladies but i prefer to snuggle up to a girl who has less hair on her legs and pits than i do. It's like Fords and Chevys. Personal preference. Hairy or smooth
This is why I've always liked natural blondes. Most of them can skip a week of shaving and I can't tell. I'm getting so lazy about it I only shave every 3 or 4 days.

The new push is to normalize facial hair on females. Glad I’m married and done with the dating scene!

Garnet Beamer, what is with all the OT culture wars topics from you?

This is all about turning women into men, and men into women. Women are not to have beards and men are required to not cut their hair ever (Leviticus 19:27)
Not agreeing with bearded women by any stretch, but using this passage is picking and choosing. Based on this chapter bearded ladies are up there with tangelos (hybrid plant) and breathable fishing shirts (two fabrics woven together). not aiming this at you either, just heard a sermon this weekend that rubbed me the wrong way because a pastor cherry picked some scripture to meet his narrative.

Is this a culture war? I just think it's yuck.

What other culture war topics have I brought up?
"What precarious times we live in..."

I actually thought there were more but guess I overreacted, that's the only other one I see

Many people will argue about those with ink i personally do not find a sleeve or half sleeve or large upper arm tattoo on a woman to be attractive. Not a fan of the tramp stamp either. Most people have ink for personal reasons. I myself have a flag and eagle on my upper arm but it isn't seen unless i go shirtless. I do want another over me heart. It would be an ekg line with three dates. The date i was born, the date i married my wife and the date she died. The rationale is the day my heart was born. The day it was given to her and the day it was broken. Mine won't mean anything to anyone but me and seen only if i want them seen. Like shaving, it's a personal decision

That's inaccurate. It states that one is not supposed to "round the corners of your head."

This is why many devout Jews have full beards, and in addition, many Hasidic Jews sport side curls. But they do get haircuts on the top, back, and sides (usually not around the temple) of the head.

The point I believe you are trying to make is that men should look distinctively like men, and women should look distinctively like women. Touché.

Last edited:
Not agreeing with bearded women by any stretch, but using this passage is picking and choosing. Based on this chapter bearded ladies are up there with tangelos (hybrid plant) and breathable fishing shirts (two fabrics woven together). not aiming this at you either, just heard a sermon this weekend that rubbed me the wrong way because a pastor cherry picked some scripture to meet his narrative.
You left out shellfish and pork, and let’s make sure and stone those adulterers. I’ll start listening to evangelical fundamentalist inerrantist when I see a bunch of them with only one eye. After all JESUS SAID, “If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out.”

Many people will argue about those with ink i personally do not find a sleeve or half sleeve or large upper arm tattoo on a woman to be attractive. Not a fan of the tramp stamp either. Most people have ink for personal reasons. I myself have a flag and eagle on my upper arm but it isn't seen unless i go shirtless. I do want another over me heart. It would be an ekg line with three dates. The date i was born, the date i married my wife and the date she died. The rationale is the day my heart was born. The day it was given to her and the day it was broken. Mine won't mean anything to anyone but me and seen only if i want them seen. Like shaving, it's a personal decision
Personally, I find tattoos unattractive, regardless of the wearer's sex.

The prohibition on two fabrics woven together is linen and wool, and only to each other. Linen is good with anything besides wool, and wool is good with anything besides linen.

Everything else is fair game.

Is this a culture war? I just think it's yuck.

What other culture war topics have I brought up?

Remember, you have to like and agree with everything which you don’t like or agree with to begin with. It’s the new world order.:)

If I were single, and I am not, hairy armed and legged women wouldn’t be on my radar. I think “yuck” describes the hairy leg/arm women for me. If that constitutes a culture war, I am a General.

5Lt.gif

Reactions: ulysses5
Expecting reward for minimal effort. That usually doesnt work out well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT