ADVERTISEMENT

This is just a guess on my part but I think the honeymoon is over

Scott Frost starts 0-2. Ouch.

Bad day for the Big Ten all around. Maryland losing to Temple. Rutger getting CRUSHED by Kansas. No one gets crushed by Kansas. NO ONE!

Ohio State might need to win tonight, if they want to make the playoff.

It might be over in Columbia as well. How we do in the remainder of our SEC schedule is critical.
I was not enamored with the Muschamp hire, but I definitely was (and still am) willing to give him a reasonable amount of time. He inherited a mess, and UGA and Clemp are chartering in unprecedented waters. But, I think it’s a stretch to call Boom’s time thus far as a honeymoon.

It's really bad in Tally. Their OL has to be the worst unit at the D! level, the QB just keeps getting pounded play after play. I would be shocked if he can finish the year with that kind of punishment week in and week out

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
I was not enamored with the Muschamp hire, but I definitely was (and still am) willing to give him a reasonable amount of time. He inherited a mess, and UGA and Clemp are chartering in unprecedented waters. But, I think it’s a stretch to call Boom’s time thus far as a honeymoon.
No, we're still lovin' on him. But it won't take many more of the UK-type losses and inability to break out of the Outback syndrome to sour the relationship.

Reactions: vipercock
It might be over in Columbia as well. How we do in the remainder of our SEC schedule is critical.

Not so fast my friend, look at all the supposedly great hires that were made. I wonder if Frost is re-thinking his move? Sure would be nice to still be at UCF and 3-0 right now instead of 0-2 in cold Nebraska.

Not so fast my friend, look at all the supposedly great hires that were made. I wonder if Frost is re-thinking his move? Sure would be nice to still be at UCF and 3-0 right now instead of 0-2 in cold Nebraska.
As an alumnus, he will get more time. Plus, he's making better money. He gets three years minimum, but the honeymoon won't last that long. He'd better get some players in there quickly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
They are awful
Not shocking, at least FSU scored a touchdown today. The last time the Seminoles played a game in the Northeast region they were beaten by Boston College 35-3 on a Friday night. As you know that previous Friday, the Orangemen beat clemson.

Scott Frost starts 0-2. Ouch.

Bad day for the Big Ten all around. Maryland losing to Temple. Rutger getting CRUSHED by Kansas. No one gets crushed by Kansas. NO ONE!

Ohio State might need to win tonight, if they want to make the playoff.
I did not expect Nebraska to lose today, but they did lose to Northern Illinois last season and Troy did beat LSU in Baton Rouge a year ago.

I think I am more stunned that Temple beat Maryland. Temple went into the game winless that includes a loss to Villanova.

Why do you guys think Jimbo left? Because he knew their talent level had declined significantly.

Wisconsin lost at home to BYU! What? I was watching Auburn/LSU and missed it.

AWFUL day for Big Ten.

ADVERTISEMENT