ADVERTISEMENT

This is not a rivalry

We aren’t competitive with our “rival” but let’s win the Palmetto Cup BS.

We under Muschump are worse than any team Brad Scott fielded.

Hey Tanner this is on your sorry butt
You must have missed 98 and 99.

Let's start with being competitive against teams that have ZERO 4 stars like App State. Of course we stand no chance against teams that pay recruits and pass out Ostarine. Baby steps. Starts with hiring a competent coach.

Reactions: matteo6317
This was the quietest I have ever heard the stadium today. Even the Clemson fans had zero fire for this one. A rivalry doesn’t have to be competitive but it should be passionate and this season has sucked it out of both sides.

The definition of rival is “a person or thing that equals another in quality”
How many references did you have to research to find that particular definition? I also looked up some before I made my post.......hence the words "always" has to be competitive.

On ESPN this morning they had a graphic with like 6 rivalry games ... this one wasn’t on it . Let that sink in . Not even mentioned . This ain’t a rivalry

AND it's one of the oldest and most bitter, yet it has, under Muschamp, slipped into 'Never-Never Land'. Just think. Our dumbo duet of Will & Ray have sent one of the oldest football rivalries in the country into total Limbo.

Tulane's "lack of competitiveness" led the Green Wave and LSU to suspend their football rivalry. The two are sufficiently competitive against each other in all other sports such that today they play each other in all sports except football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT