ADVERTISEMENT

This is pathetic

We're in our longest Omaha drought since '85-'02.

Thanks, Holbroken.

That’s hard to believe. Speaks of the consistency this program has had for a while now. It’s remarkable how bad Holbrook did with this program. I think the fact Ray Tanner had to fire his close friend confirms Holbrook was terrible.

Hopefully we can get back in the next year or two.

We lost to the best team that's in Omaha. I've watched all the teams play and Arkansas is by far and away the best. If they play like they did against us in the SR there's not a team in Omaha that'll come close to touching them.
I hate losing but taking Arky to 3 games at home in the SR was more than what most teams could do.

So, do have ANY returning players from this years team? I hope somebody is on the road recruiting!

Except for worst possible Super destination this year we likely would have been there now. Getting Arky at toughest place to play in America along with them being perhaps hottest team going was an unfortunate draw for us.

This post ^^^^ sums it up very well. No guarantees that we would have gotten past any other SR, but the one we drew (Arky) was simply not made for a successful run for the gamecocks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT