ADVERTISEMENT

This isn't a good sign for Carolina to win the bowl game...

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
Big Ten is 5-0 in bowls...

SEC is 0-3 in bowls...

Missouri, Kentucky & Texas A&M... We are 1-2 against those jokers and will say out 8-4 record looks good on paper, but the SEC is weak this year...

NC State (9-4) win
Missouri (7-6) win
Kentucky (7-6) lost
La Tech (7-6) win
Texas A&M (7-6) lost
Arkansas (4-8) Win
Tennessee (4-8) Win
Vandy (5-7) win
Georgia (12-1) lost
Florida (4-7) Win
Wofford (10-3) Win
Clemson (12-1) lost

SEC is 0-3 in bowls...

Missouri, Kentucky & Texas A&M... We are 1-2 against those jokers and will say out 8-4 record looks good on paper, but the SEC is weak this year...

NC State (9-4) win
Missouri (7-6) win
Kentucky (7-6) lost
La Tech (7-6) win
Texas A&M (7-6) lost
Arkansas (4-8) Win
Tennessee (4-8) Win
Vandy (5-7) win
Georgia (12-1) lost
Florida (4-7) Win
Wofford (10-3) Win
Clemson (12-1) lost

Dude, your opinion is always respected, though I very seldom agree with them, but one question? Why...do you always seem to look for the negative? Just wondering.

Reactions: bosoxcock
I didn't need the bowl season to tell me that we had the easiest schedule since joining the SEC. Maybe even since long before that. I think we got a decent draw in Michigan and like our chances, but the results of the SEC's bowl games so far just fall in line with what we already knew.

SEC is 0-3 in bowls...

NC State (9-4) win
Missouri (7-6) win
Kentucky (7-6) lost
La Tech (7-6) win
Texas A&M (7-6) lost
Arkansas (4-8) Win
Tennessee (4-8) Win
Vandy (5-7) win
Georgia (12-1) lost
Florida (4-7) Win
Wofford (10-3) Win
Clemson (12-1) lost
At 8-4, having beat only 3 teams with a winning record (excluding Wofford), is why I think winning this is going to be a tall order.

Pressure the Mich QB and we will have our chances, they have to score too & I don’t see Skai & company letting them rack up a bunch of points

Reactions: KreekRatz
I’m just saying the SEC is weak... Is that negative to say that???

At least we can say the SEC won today. Miss State won beating Louisville...

BTW, who is the coach for Miss State??? Did they hire someone yet???

Our best win of the season is NC State, hands down.... our worst loss is a tie between Kentucky and Texas A&M...

I’m just being real about our chances and hopefully B-Mac can show us he is the offense coordinator for this team...

It feels like when Ward took over the defense from Ellis during the bowl game and can’t remember if it was against Nebraska or Michigan...

Reactions: king ward
I’m just saying the SEC is weak... Is that negative to say that???

At least we can say the SEC won today. Miss State won beating Louisville...

BTW, who is the coach for Miss State??? Did they hire someone yet???

Our best win of the season is NC State, hands down.... our worst loss is a tie between Kentucky and Texas A&M...

I’m just being real about our chances and hopefully B-Mac can show us he is the offense coordinator for this team...

It feels like when Ward took over the defense from Ellis during the bowl game and can’t remember if it was against Nebraska or Michigan...

Not to disagree with the quality of the NCST W
But I enjoyed the UT & UF significantly more.

We owe A&M & UK in a big big way

Reactions: gacock
If I'm not mistaken, that's 3 more wins against teams with winning records than Michigan has. Everyone is always looking for the negative against us and not the other team. Go Cocks...

I'm interested in seeing the offense without Roper. I think I'm going to be surprised. Winning this game will be tough, but I thought we'd get blown out by USF last year and we lost a close one in OT.

SEC is 0-3 in bowls...

NC State (9-4) win
Missouri (7-6) win
Kentucky (7-6) lost
La Tech (7-6) win
Texas A&M (7-6) lost
Arkansas (4-8) Win
Tennessee (4-8) Win
Vandy (5-7) win
Georgia (12-1) lost
Florida (4-7) Win
Wofford (10-3) Win
Clemson (12-1) lost