ADVERTISEMENT

This may spell trouble for the away game against Georgia this year.

It's downright pathetic as to how political these social media platforms have gotten. In my opinion you take the "Mark of the Beast" which is the left wing political party or suffer the consequences.
giphy.gif

It's downright pathetic as to how political these social media platforms have gotten. In my opinion you take the "Mark of the Beast" which is the left wing political party or suffer the consequences.
Sir did you not realize this was a joke. Babylon Bees motto is fake news all the time. No need to get so emotional.

Sir did you not realize this was a joke. Babylon Bees motto is fake news all the time. No need to get so emotional.

Of course it's a joke but the very thought of it being a joke is just not surprising to me and the very thought of the social media platforms, which I use from time to time, having the type of power as to who can and can't use them is sickening to me.

Of course it's a joke but the very thought of it being a joke is just not surprising to me and the very thought of the social media platforms, which I use from time to time, having the type of power as to who can and can't use them is sickening to me.
I agree the government should oversee who can and cannot use social media sites

I personally believe the government should run all social media sites to make sure everyone is treated fairly. Free Markets create too much Inequalities
That's an argument to restrict capitalism. You know that right?

I’ll concede the fat and drunk part but keep in mind I’m not the one who got fired up about a satirical article.

Guilty about the satirical article but it just gets me worked up about the woke media, even though in this case it was obviously it was satire. Sorry, sometimes I let my emotions get the better of me. I'm still trying to improve myself and not allow that to happen but I have a ways to go. LOL!

Reactions: Dizzy01
Geesh, there have been several versions showing California and Oregon off the map. For some reason, I don't remember this reaction from you.

Reactions: evantually
I personally believe the government should run all social media sites to make sure everyone is treated fairly. Free Markets create too much Inequalities
Monopolies create inequalities because nobody competes with them. The government is a monopoly.

Reactions: bflogger28
Monopolies create inequalities because nobody competes with them. The government is a monopoly.
Market systems crest inequalities that’s a literal feature of them and taught in any basic economics class - it’s one of the primary justifications for government intervention

Reactions: rogue cock
oh HELL you pissed off a Liberal!!

They do, Where you been Since Biden started running. Democrats have been running social media at least the last 12 years!!

ADVERTISEMENT