ADVERTISEMENT

This season's coaching changes are...

vidaliagamecock

Nov 20, 2001
Ridiculous. The only thing that would put it over the top is Saban hanging it up.

Beamer has a longer tenure than 2 SEC coaches. Florida and LSU. I am not sure how we are going to compete in recruiting. We aren't even interesting any more.

I said before the season, we will truly know if Beamer will be successful here based on the recruiting class.

He has to find a way to generate some excitement or we are in big trouble.
He could start by firing Satterfield. How that man is still employed here is beyond me.

Reactions: Dizzy01
I said before the season, we will truly know if Beamer will be successful here based on the recruiting class.

Well so far he's got what appears to be 7 safeties, 2 WR ranked outside the top 100 at their position (Samson makes no sense being that low but I digress), and 3 offensive lineman coming to in to buffer that bunch of guys who just got man handled, and 3 LB/edge players to replace 6 seniors. So it is certainly an interesting class so far.

Who's going to coach 'em if we get 'em?

Well so far he's got what appears to be 7 safeties, 2 WR ranked outside the top 100 at their position (Samson makes no sense being that low but I digress), and 3 offensive lineman coming to in to buffer that bunch of guys who just got man handled, and 3 LB/edge players to replace 6 seniors. So it is certainly an interesting class so far.
Problem is, only four of them are rated 4 stars. And only one of them (an OL) is on offense.

Shane really needs to work the portal. But I can't help but think that Satterfield STILL being here is hindering that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT