ADVERTISEMENT

This seems to be the consensus about U Meyer on the board (link)

I stopped reading mid article. Here's a guy writing about how Meyer doesn't lie he just misrepresents the facts all along he's beating him up over stuff he himself is speculating on. He want all to believe he knows all about Myer and his decisions yet it's all just the writers thoughts. Garbage.

I stopped reading mid article. Here's a guy writing about how Meyer doesn't lie he just misrepresents the facts all along he's beating him up over stuff he himself is speculating on. He want all to believe he knows all about Myer and his decisions yet it's all just the writers thoughts. Garbage.
Really low-grade writing, no doubt about it.

I think that piece is over the top.
Mean spirited when it dismissed his present health concerns.... but with his UF history many people will not give the benefit of the doubt without seeing the medical report. The rest of the article simply chronicled the already known dishonesty and disasters of his past

Mean spirited when it dismissed his present health concerns.... but with his UF history many people will not give the benefit of the doubt without seeing the medical report. The rest of the article simply chronicled the already known dishonesty and disasters of his past
It also implicitly denigrates anyone who might be inclined to employ him in the future. It's sort of a proactive hatchet job.

It also implicitly denigrates anyone who might be inclined to employ him in the future. It's sort of a proactive hatchet job.
Well anyone who hires Meyer should have there eyes open about the gifts he brings and his dark side/weaknesses

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT