ADVERTISEMENT

This team is not fun to watch

USCMBA77

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
A few years ago I loved watching our games because I believed we could beat anybody - even if we were down three runs in the ninth inning. Every time I watch now I hope that we are not going to blow it (like today). By the end of this year I don't believe we will be a top twenty team.

Re: Ray Tanner spoiled us!*****

Gotta get some mojo going..........something????????? THIS AIN'T WORKING!!!! By the way, that's 3 games down in a row!!!!
confused0024.r191677.gif

THis is not a good hitting team. This will not be a good hitting team this year. That isn't going to change.

Going to have to win on pitching and defense. Our pitching has been more than capable so far. Our defense hasn't - and obviously our hitting hasn't.

Don't know about you but I certainly enjoyed watching Caldwell flag down & lay out to make that catch & later throwing out their runner at home. I also enjoyed watching Wynkoop mowing down their batters, that is until Blue decided to not give him the edges of the plate he'd been getting in earlier innings.

Originally posted by Rollerdude123:

THis is not a good hitting team. This will not be a good hitting team this year. That isn't going to change.

Going to have to win on pitching and defense. Our pitching has been more than capable so far. Our defense hasn't - and obviously our hitting hasn't.
We have 4 returning players that are way below their average from last year. So how can you say our hitting won't get better? Common sense tells you the potential is there.

But maybe since your crystal ball is so clear you're willing to offer up
the season ending results...or at least regular season ending results?

After the series loss to Clem, I expressed doubt we'd even make a regional. I caught a lot of crap over it. Yall just sit back & watch....

Originally posted by Rollerdude123:

this is also not a good base running team. so that makes it only 1 of 4 crucial things we're good at. its very very close to time for a change.

ADVERTISEMENT