ADVERTISEMENT

This weekend is a guaranteed win for Clemson....

Status
Not open for further replies.

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
Will they play cat-n-mouse with Carolina or will they go ahead stick a knife in the heart and end it quickly???

I say Dabo will not take his starters out until the middle of the 4th quarter... He still has those 5 years saved up and he may never get a chance to put up big numbers against Clemson....

Because I guarantee that this will be Dabo's last win against Carolina....

Will they play cat-n-mouse with Carolina or will they go ahead stick a knife in the heart and end it quickly???

I say Dabo will not take his starters out until the middle of the 4th quarter... He still has those 5 years saved up and he may never get a chance to put up big numbers against Clemson....

I understand blind allegiance, but man get a grip!

Reactions: cockynSC66
That's why this board has lost all credibility. Guaranteeing Dabo will not lose to Carolina again is just stupid. This board is a joke, with idiots running wild. It used to be a great place to have a lucid discussion, but that was some 15 years ago.

Just reading that made my head hurt.

If the Clemson starters are still playing well into the 4th quarter then that means it's been a bad day for Clemson.

Why? Is Dabo going to Oregon?
For a huge pay raise and all the perks that come with being the coach at Texas, I could see at least two major programs making a pitch for him at season's end. The other would be USC...long forgotten as a major player for so many years. He has done a fine job at Clemson, especially when it comes to recruiting, and may very well stay put with the young group currently in place with his program. However, when you are coaching the Number One team in the country, other major programs that have fallen on hard time WILL take notice. You can bet the house and farm on the fact someone will be contacting his agent after his season ends...be it Jan 1st or after Phoenix. And, no, I am not a fan of anything Clemson, but Texas and Southern Cal will not be calling any of the staff in Columbia after this weekend.

Dabo don't play it that way. I know some will disagree but he could have run the score up in 2 or 3 games this year but he didn't. They will not chance their starters getting hurt before the acc championship game.

Dabo don't play it that way. I know some will disagree but he could have run the score up in 2 or 3 games this year but he didn't. They will not chance their starters getting hurt before the acc championship game.
Agree, they will get up by 21 and then coast the rest of the way. I say 35-10.

Only positive I have is that Elliott grew up a Gamecock, likely hates Clemson and will hopefully have our guys better prepared than they were last Saturday. Does that mean we've got a chance? No, but maybe we avoid another 63-17 debacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT