ADVERTISEMENT

This whole footbal stuff reminds me of one of my daughters favorite TV shows

CCUIrmo

Jul 15, 2010
My youngest loves to watch the show on Food Network called Restaurant Impossible. The guy goes in to fix a struggling restaurant and sees issues and starts to do work thinking its going ok. Then all of the sudden, they move kitchen stuff or pull up carpet and find roaches everywhere or rotten floors and so many problems lying under the surface. He suddenly has to go into deep cleaning mode with little time to complete it.
It seems that Beamer wanted to come in here to make positive change and make the program what it can be. He sees the staff and decides to keep some only to find out some of them are the problem. He is seeing after pulling the carpet up and moving furniture around, that the original owner (Muschamp) had let the whole place go to heck. He is having to now go into deep cleaning mode and make full changes to make the program better. This should now be called Football Program Impossible.
Episode one is bringing Beamer in
Episode two is hiring a staff
Episode three is the peak so far with staff people bailing for more money not caring about the program although they expected others to do so.
I cant wait to see what episode four will be. Maybe it will start showing signs of improvement and things coming together.

......not caring about the program but expecting others too.You are so correct.Phony and disingenuous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT