ADVERTISEMENT

Thought for the night:

chick75

Jul 14, 2002
Camden, SC
Remember that the biggest improvement in a team comes between the first game and the second.

We know what we have to do. And we won a game while earning that knowledge.

GOCOCKS! BEATKY!

I think we will be ok on offense to be honest. We just need to get some guys open and Connor will get better as the season goes on, I'm satisfied with him being the starter. Kinda wish we could have gotten him more experience last season but we didn't. I want to see our DB's be more aggressive and not give so much cushion though, no reason to be ten yards off the receivers every single play, especially short yardage.

Reactions: chick75
true, but I think that CM's development into a decent qb is going to take longer than one week.

Fair enough, but we all accept that the offense is usually behind the defense at the beginning. I will just accept that he has a QB's brain. For now.

I keep saying this and I think it will be proven true.

Connor Mitch is more Connor Shaw than Dylan Thompson. If he learns to get a few yards with his legs, he will make the weapons we have much more explosive. And with the defensive improvements, we will be in for some exciting football.

Again, Mitch should average 60ypg on the ground. If he does, the offense will be ok. And he HAS to do a better job faking the keep on the hand offs...

Reactions: dallascock
I saw some very encouraging signs about our team , and I am expecting a win over Kentucky. However, Kentucky is supposed to have a decent team this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT