ADVERTISEMENT

Thought question...

HI Cock

Oct 14, 2012
If Frank Martin was the women's coach, how would he have reacted yesterday (the NCA&T game)?

Well, since it was an NCAA tourney game, Frank likely wouldn't have been there in the first place. But probably like

Head-explodes_zpsa0lvpfql.jpg

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Well, since it was an NCAA tourney game, Frank likely wouldn't have been there in the first place. But probably like

Head-explodes_zpsa0lvpfql.jpg
At least when his teams get to the tournament they don't get knocked out in the first round by a far inferior team.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
At least when his teams get to the tournament they don't get knocked out in the first round by a far inferior team.

Ha! You mean when his teams get to the tournament, like usually. You're right to feel proud of FFF though. He won't get knocked out of the first round next year either since we won't be there. Keep faith though. I'm sure in 4 or 5 more years we'll claw our way back into the field and ya'll can erect that FFF statue ya'll are pining for.

Ha! You mean when his teams get to the tournament, like usually. You're right to feel proud of FFF though. He won't get knocked out of the first round next year either since we won't be there. Keep faith though. I'm sure in 4 or 5 more years we'll claw our way back into the field and ya'll can erect that FFF statue ya'll are pining for.

Dude, take the usc our of your name, you're no Gamecock. It's one thing to disagree with how the coach is doing, but to not know what you're even talking about is a whole nother story!

Reactions: funktavious
Well, I thought it was an interesting question. Then it devolved into "who's a tater?"

Dawn was so mellow yesterday. Not saying it's a bad thing. But Frank would have been pulling players out, yelling in their faces and giving them the stare... At least that's what it seems like he'd do.

Well, I thought it was an interesting question. Then it devolved into "who's a tater?"

Dawn was so mellow yesterday. Not saying it's a bad thing. But Frank would have been pulling players out, yelling in their faces and giving them the stare... At least that's what it seems like he'd do.

Dawn is a good coach that has reached the pinnacle of her profession. FFF acts like Morton Downey Jr. on the sideline.

Dude, take the usc our of your name, you're no Gamecock. It's one thing to disagree with how the coach is doing, but to not know what you're even talking about is a whole nother story!

I do know what I'm talking about. I just want all of you to be more reasonable.

I'm sure that's what you said before last season too. We'll be dancing next season and you'll be eating crow.

I am such a better Gamecock fan than you Frankbots. No go curl up in his lap and do what FFF does best....watch postseason basketball.

I agree with u on one thing. Clemson sucks azz

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT