ADVERTISEMENT

Three UCLA Basketball Players Arrested in China

Someone actually called into Heath's show yesterday and asked if UCLA could just leave them there, since they broke the law. WTF????

(No, I don't think this guy was joking. He sounded dead serious.)

China is very tough on crime...There is unlikely to be any pre-trial intervention here...The DOS might have to help the UCLA players out...This could get ugly...That's why i brought up Kaepernick..If American athletes want to know what oppression really is, China is one of the places you will see it...

Poster is obsessed with Kaep and hates our right as Americans to protest peacefully. SAD!

Okay, why are you obsessed with me practicing free speech? You loons are such hypocrites...Protest all you want...Just don't do it while the Anthem is playing..These 3 UCLA players will learn what true oppression is if they think they'll get off easy in China

Okay, why are you obsessed with me practicing free speech? You loons are such hypocrites...Protest all you want...Just don't do it while the Anthem is playing..These 3 UCLA players will learn what true oppression is if they think they'll get off easy in China
Why can't you mouth breathers figure out the difference between supporting ones right to protest and participating in/agreeing with the protest?

It's a simple concept.

Why can't you mouth breathers figure out the difference between supporting ones right to protest and participating in/agreeing with the protest?

It's a simple concept.
I can. I agree with their right to protest, but it's stupid and will hurt their cause more than it helps.

That aside, these guys are idiots if they stole from a store in China.

It's a simple concept.

Why can't you knuckle-draggers figure out the difference between the right to protest and the right time and place to protest, and that everyone has a right to feel how they want about said protest.

It's a very simple concept.

I can. I agree with their right to protest, but it's stupid and will hurt their cause more than it helps.

That aside, these guys are idiots if they stole from a store in China.
If they're lucky, they stole a Chinese knockoff of an American product (copyright infringement). That would mean China stole it from a US company. I think it was some swap meet Louie Vuitton. I think it happened like this:

Reactions: NooNoo
Why can't you knuckle-draggers figure out the difference between the right to protest and the right time and place to protest, and that everyone has a right to feel how they want about said protest.

Yes, "Ricky Rooster", protests are designed to garner attention for a cause. When Trump trash(good ol white boys) desecrated the flag below, did you show your bigly patriotic balls and direct your outrage towards those anti-americans?

Why do you hate our country, Ricky?

maga-flag-trump.jpg

Last edited:
for the sake of being nice, i will post for the upteenth time i have never posted at anytime or any place i was a Lawyer
OK, was just curious since you have "law" in your handle. I'll assume you're trolling and don't actually believe that what you type on a message board is "free speech".

What if the government wouldn't turn them loose? How long should they stay?
Interesting question, but won't happen. China enjoys being more open to the western world. Tourism is huge and they want US and other countries sports teams to travel to China to play their teams. They want to be seen as a modern, open.and successful communist country.

Interesting question, but won't happen. China enjoys being more open to the western world. Tourism is huge and they want US and other countries sports teams to travel to China to play their teams. They want to be seen as a modern, open.and successful communist country.
It won't happen, but a sports team couldn't stay over there indefinitely waiting on two or three players to be released.

Reactions: rogue cock
Yes, "Ricky Rooster", protests are designed to garner attention for a cause. When Trump trash(good ol white boys) desecrated the flag below, did you show your bigly patriotic balls and direct your outrage towards those anti-americans?

Why do you hate our country, Ricky?

maga-flag-trump.jpg

LOL...how pathetic. I guess you really are as ignorant as everyone thought you were. I suppose since we're finding random flags on the interwebz to try and prove the false narrative of a useless, no talent, radical QB....here ya go
a9imr.jpg

What if the government wouldn't turn them loose? How long should they stay?
In his call, he was clearly talking about just leaving them to deal with it on their own, with no support from the University whatsoever. Basically saying UCLA should just "wash their hands" of them completely.

In response to your follow up post to Rouge, obviously the entire team wouldn't stay, but some representative(s) from UCLA would stay while the process took its course, if needed.

LOL...how pathetic. I guess you really are as ignorant as everyone thought you were. I suppose since we're finding random flags on the interwebz to try and prove the false narrative of a useless, no talent, radical QB....here ya go
a9imr.jpg
You are trying way too hard. Put your ignorance and anger aside for a moment. Now, please provide any comment of mine "trying to prove the false narrative of a useless, no talent, radical QB", I'll wait, Ricky Bobby...

China is very tough on crime...There is unlikely to be any pre-trial intervention here...The DOS might have to help the UCLA players out...This could get ugly...That's why i brought up Kaepernick..If American athletes want to know what oppression really is, China is one of the places you will see it...
I'm pretty sure being of a color that tends to get you executed by police has let Kaepernick know what oppression is.

Because if someone does not agree with every left wing idea those nut jobs support on their agenda, then you have no right to free speech relative to your ideas of what is right, decent and respectful.

You are trying way too hard. Put your ignorance and anger aside for a moment. Now, please provide any comment of mine "trying to prove the false narrative of a useless, no talent, radical QB", I'll wait, Ricky Bobby...
So you call all good ole boys “trump trash” and you want me to respect your opinion? You sir are a racist piece of trash that can’t stand that all of us good boys got tired of the crap in Washington and decided to give someone else a chance.

So you call all good ole boys “trump trash” and you want me to respect your opinion? You sir are a racist piece of trash that can’t stand that all of us good boys got tired of the crap in Washington and decided to give someone else a chance.
No, I'm not trump trash. I dont call my friends or relatives trump trash, I call the white (see hand in pic) traitor with the flag, trump trash. Also, anyone who is outraged by a black guy kneeling peacefully(who cares for what cause, its his right) yet, not outraged by the traitor flag, trump trash.

No, I'm not trump trash. I dont call my friends or relatives trump trash, I call the white (see hand in pic) traitor with the flag, trump trash. Also, anyone who is outraged by a black guy kneeling peacefully(who cares for what cause, its his right) yet, not outraged by the traitor flag, trump trash.

NFL = no ratings . I rather watch the Western Channel

Reactions: scgamecockfan007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT