ADVERTISEMENT

Three UCLA Basketball Players Arrested in China

Because if someone does not agree with every left wing idea those nut jobs support on their agenda, then you have no right to free speech relative to your ideas of what is right, decent and respectful.
Nope, that's actually not it at all. What people are trying to say is that our CONSTITUTION gives anyone the right to protest something as long as it's done in a peaceful and lawful manner. You, nor anyone else can tell someone how to protest or what to protest about as long as the protest is done in a peaceful and lawful manner. That right will not be given up just because people like you don't like it. This is one of the freedoms that we get in this great country, which is all due to our CONSTITUTION. You can't force anyone to stand for the national anthem anymore than you can force someone to stand for the pledge of allegiance. And in case you didn't know, the supreme court voted in 1943 that it is unconstitutional to force anyone to stand for the pledge. Since this precedent is already set by the Supreme Court, there will not be a law making it illegal to sit, kneel, squat, or do whatever you want during the national anthem. You might not like it and I understand that but you can't take someone's CONSTITUTIONAL rights away. Why should anyone have their CONSTITUTIONAL rights taken away just because people like you disagree with it?

No, I'm not trump trash. I dont call my friends or relatives trump trash, I call the white (see hand in pic) traitor with the flag, trump trash. Also, anyone who is outraged by a black guy kneeling peacefully(who cares for what cause, its his right) yet, not outraged by the traitor flag, trump trash.

You're one racist hate filled dude. I bet you'd blow a gasket if you walked into a store and the employees were wearing Trump hats.

You're one racist hate filled dude. I bet you'd blow a gasket if you walked into a store and the employees were wearing Trump hats.
I assume your lack of reading comp can be attributed to your hatred of our country and the rights we have here. Also, the Trump Cultist love to toss out the R word, its a calling card of sorts, get some new material.

Do you believe Obama was born in the USA?

NFL = no ratings . I rather watch the Western Channel
I thoroughly enjoyed your thread on smalltalk "SO SNL MAKES FUN OF JEWS". It brought the lulz... 1- you watch SNL but won't watch the NFL? 2- they've been making fun of Jews since the 70's, because, as you found out in your little outrage thread, SUPRISE, they are all Jews!!

Hahaha, keep the lulz coming, Pepsi.

No, I'm not trump trash. I dont call my friends or relatives trump trash, I call the white (see hand in pic) traitor with the flag, trump trash. Also, anyone who is outraged by a black guy kneeling peacefully(who cares for what cause, its his right) yet, not outraged by the traitor flag, trump trash.
You make no sense whatsoever. You did call me and all my 'good ole boys' Trump trash for not voting the way you think we should. No one is outraged at anyone for kneeling in protest. We just do not think that protest should be while you should be respecting the men and country that ALLOWS your racist butt to protest however you like. And if a business(NFL) allows the employee's to disrespect our flag, country and their customers(US), we have every right to not watch and not support that business. Simple really. I did type that slow so you could understand it.

Nope, that's actually not it at all. What people are trying to say is that our CONSTITUTION gives anyone the right to protest something as long as it's done in a peaceful and lawful manner. You, nor anyone else can tell someone how to protest or what to protest about as long as the protest is done in a peaceful and lawful manner. That right will not be given up just because people like you don't like it. This is one of the freedoms that we get in this great country, which is all due to our CONSTITUTION. You can't force anyone to stand for the national anthem anymore than you can force someone to stand for the pledge of allegiance. And in case you didn't know, the supreme court voted in 1943 that it is unconstitutional to force anyone to stand for the pledge. Since this precedent is already set by the Supreme Court, there will not be a law making it illegal to sit, kneel, squat, or do whatever you want during the national anthem. You might not like it and I understand that but you can't take someone's CONSTITUTIONAL rights away. Why should anyone have their CONSTITUTIONAL rights taken away just because people like you disagree with it?

Reading comp is not your friend. Nobody is saying they don't have the right to protest, except for the fact that they are doing so while on the clock performing their job, which some think the NFL has the right to be involved. What we ARE saying is that the manner in which they are protesting is disrespectful to the very country that gives them the right to protest in the first place. There are many different ways to protest without disrespecting the flag and the country. They chose to disrespect the flag, we choose to voice our displeasure. It really is that simple.

You make no sense whatsoever. You did call me and all my 'good ole boys' Trump trash for not voting the way you think we should. No one is outraged at anyone for kneeling in protest. We just do not think that protest should be while you should be respecting the men and country that ALLOWS your racist butt to protest however you like. And if a business(NFL) allows the employee's to disrespect our flag, country and their customers(US), we have every right to not watch and not support that business. Simple really. I did type that slow so you could understand it.
Ahahaha. You can type as slow as you need to, hoss. I make no sense? Here ya go, I will spell it out for you, since you obviously can't read, THE PEOPLE WHO DESECRATED THE FLAG BY PLASTERING TRUMP MAGA ALL OVER IT... THERE'S YOUR TRUMP TRASH. Also, please use the quote feature and quote this post where I called you trump trash because you voted for Trump... It's a simple feature, very easy to use, I'll wait... take your time, bud.

Ahahaha. You can type as slow as you need to, hoss. I make no sense? Here ya go, I will spell it out for you, since you obviously can't read, THE PEOPLE WHO DESECRATED THE FLAG BY PLASTERING TRUMP MAGA ALL OVER IT... THERE'S YOUR TRUMP TRASH. Also, please use the quote feature and quote this post where I called you trump trash because you voted for Trump... It's a simple feature, very easy to use, I'll wait... take your time, bud.
So you are saying that denigrating a flag the same way every candidate for president has in the last 50 years is the same as some morons thumbing their protected noses at our country ? Smh. Stretchhhhhhh!

Not at your workplace, the1st amendment is to keep government from stopping you from protesting and has absolutely nothing to do with workplace antics. As a side note also anyone not legally in the US is not covered by Constitution or Bill of Rights

Reactions: king ward
Not at your workplace, the1st amendment is to keep government from stopping you from protesting and has absolutely nothing to do with workplace antics. As a side note also anyone not legally in the US is not covered by Constitution or Bill of Rights

I agree with part of this. Anyone can protest at work, it's just that your employer has a right to fire you if you do. Of course it would have to be stated somewhere in the company's rule book or it wouldn't hold up in a court of law. The NFL did not include in its rule book that a player has to stand for the national anthem. Your statement on illegals in the U.S. are not protected by the constitution is wrong.

https://maldef.org/truthinimmigration/undocumented_immigrants_do_have_legal3192008/index.html

Reactions: DC-99
Reading comp is not your friend. Nobody is saying they don't have the right to protest, except for the fact that they are doing so while on the clock performing their job, which some think the NFL has the right to be involved. What we ARE saying is that the manner in which they are protesting is disrespectful to the very country that gives them the right to protest in the first place. There are many different ways to protest without disrespecting the flag and the country. They chose to disrespect the flag, we choose to voice our displeasure. It really is that simple.
My reading comprehension is just fine thank you. I stated that people like yourself might not like it and that I understand completely. Nowhere did I state that you don't have a right to your opinion. Everyone has a right to state their opinion. I think the biggest problem most people have with this is that the president of the United States was attempting to get people fired for doing this. Government officials, especially the president, shouldn't use their power and influence to convince a private business to act or respond to something in a certain way. The NFL players protests was running its course and was barely anywhere on the radar anymore until Trump brought it back up. He knew this was a sensitive topic to people on the right and was simply using it to create a diversion from all the negativity surrounding his presidency.

Reactions: chick75 and DC-99

No, you are wrong. Many of those dumb left wing nut jobs actually thought Hillary should have been elected POTUS based the fact she won the popular vote. As far as Constitutional rights are concerned, try telling that to people who work for companies that have work rules established. For example, Freedom of Speech is very close to my heart but I could not go around saying my boss sucks, at least not to his/her face, and the company is worthless and I hate the product that produce. If I did those things I would have been fired immediately.

Reactions: scgamecockfan007
My reading comprehension is just fine thank you. I stated that people like yourself might not like it and that I understand completely. Nowhere did I state that you don't have a right to your opinion. Everyone has a right to state their opinion. I think the biggest problem most people have with this is that the president of the United States was attempting to get people fired for doing this. Government officials, especially the president, shouldn't use their power and influence to convince a private business to act or respond to something in a certain way. The NFL players protests was running its course and was barely anywhere on the radar anymore until Trump brought it back up. He knew this was a sensitive topic to people on the right and was simply using it to create a diversion from all the negativity surrounding his presidency.
Ok, so it's all President Trump's fault that some NFL millionaires are stupid?

Kind of like how Obama said he was going to bankrupt the coal industry?

Reactions: NCGamcockFan2167
I was always taught that if you are going to break the law not to do it overseas. #publicserviceannouncement

Dummies. WHAT COULD THEY POSSIBLY NEED??

GOCOCKS! BEATWMU! BEATTERPS! BEATWOFFORD!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...-teammates-according-to-white-house/23275788/

"Trump “personally” asked Xi “to help resolve the case,” the Post reported, citing an unnamed U.S. official. Xi reportedly said he would “look into the case and ensure the players are treated fairly and expeditiously.” That same official said the charges have been “reduced.”
If Trump can spring them you have to say something good about Trump right? Or would you rather send Rodman? Just pulling your strings don't call 911.

If Trump can spring them you have to say something good about Trump right? Or would you rather send Rodman? Just pulling your strings don't call 911.
You have no idea who is pulling who's strings, that's cute.

I will do one better, I will say it now. This is a classic presidential move, kudos to Trump for having the kahunas to go against his base (See comment: "yea for the chinese") and actually do it.

They let those 3 POS criminals loose yet? Sorry bastards should do 20 years hard labor in the chink work camps...send a message to the rest of the spoiled rotten shit ass brats in this world...that is all.

They let those 3 POS criminals loose yet? Sorry bastards should do 20 years hard labor in the chink work camps...send a message to the rest of the spoiled rotten shit ass brats in this world...that is all.
Plus, they should only get to empty their slop-jars once a week.

No, you are wrong. Many of those dumb left wing nut jobs actually thought Hillary should have been elected POTUS based the fact she won the popular vote.

Hillary didn't win the popular vote. No presidential candidate won the popular vote in 2016.

These guys were in China as ambassadors to the USA and did this. They thought the Chinese were blind and stupid and shamed the country.
Speaking of blind, stupid people shaming their country... the toothpaste is out of the tube.

Trigger alert!

29dzl2p.jpg

Andrea Mitchell?......hahahhaha you gotta be kidding me? Get over it man it's been a done deal for over a year with 7 more years to go. How could anyone take you seriously?
The VP's office releases a statement and your take away is "Andrea Mitchell".

Lol

Of all things these boys went shoplifting in a Louis Vuitton store next to the hotel. Stole designer sunglasses. That clown that takes credit for brainwashing his boys shows the entire world what he is and what he is made of.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT