ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Prices vs Game

Cocky4SC

Dec 2, 2014
Spartanburg SC
Over the last four years I have attended less and less games. Yes some has to do with other obligations but a lot has to do with not wanting to continue dropping a lot of money on season tickets to see games that we never show up for. Yet seems like the seat licensing fees and game prices continue to rise but our overall product isn't increasing.... What say you

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
That and the fact that they've managed to make the traffic flow a nightmare. People don't want to sit in traffic for 2-3 hours when they have to drive back to the upstate or the lowcountry. Used to be 20 mins at most and you were on your way. I dunno what happened but it's messed up now.

Saturday is going to be smallest crowd in a long time. With the way we play yesterday and this hurricane coming. But of course I dont go either.

Reactions: brianlafe
Someone tried to sell me two lower level Georgia game tickets for $400 from the ticket exchange. I was just curious what prices were going for. I can get 4 and a half months of cable for that much. We also have the $50 million facility so face value will rise and probably less fans will show unless we start winning big games.

Saturday is going to be smallest crowd in a long time. With the way we play yesterday and this hurricane coming. But of course I dont go either.
Hope hurricane isn't too destructive but gosh do we need the rain.

Prices have already plummeted on ticket sites.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT