ADVERTISEMENT

***TICKET SCAMMER THREAD - Post scammers' names here***

I lived In North Augusta for 26 years and still live near. If you want me to find this guy give me his info. He can't mess with GC nation like that!!! I am connected to law enforcement.

He definitely is connected with the gypsies in North Augusta. Post his a** all over social media so no one else falls for this. I will contact some of my ex law enforcement buddies. Since the current law can't touch him others can.

Reactions: yemacock
Re: TICKET SCAMMER

Yeah, whenever I've sold tickets, I either get them to pay me through Paypal or meet me somewhere with the money. You can't trust anybody these days. Times are tough and that's when the crooks really come out of the woodwork.

ALWAYS meet in person and exchange tickets for cash only.

Reactions: Bclc829
Western Union?
There’s you sign!

With PayPal and Venmo.. who the hell uses WU!

Abbryanna McGowan scammed me out of 4 Florida tickets this year. She actually used her real name like a DA. She went to Clemson and was in the band and has scammed people out of tickets all over the state.

Abbryanna McGowan scammed me out of 4 Florida tickets this year. She actually used her real name like a DA. She went to Clemson and was in the band and has scammed people out of tickets all over the state.
Abbryana McGowan just got me for $450 for the Clemson game. littledutilangel@hotmail.com is her email and her husband's phone number is 864-363-9657

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT