ADVERTISEMENT

***TICKET SCAMMER THREAD - Post scammers' names here***

Re: TICKET SCAMMER - JOE SHIREY, NORTH AUGUSTA

Pretty interesting. I went to high school with this guy. Can't believe he actually gave up his real information.

69 I grew up in N Augusta I've seriously thought about getting more of the word out there about him. Was he like this in high school?

joe shirey 16 red maple ct north augusta he does not live there anymore.
that is my sisters house.

We are serious - Joe used to live with us, but he does not live here anymore. This is his father-in-law. You can contact me at lbluejaye8@comcast.net if you have any concerns or comments. We are really sorry for what has happened to you all and are so incredibly shocked.

This is Joe Shirey's Father-In-Law. He does NOT live at this address any longer. He is no longer a part of our family. I went to talk to the sheriff's office earlier and it is up to you all to file charges against him if anything is to come of this mess. I showed them a copy of this message string and they were like oh well....there was nothing I could do because I was not wronged in this instance. My family found out about all this mess by accident. Sincerely, David

Last Thursday I got a call from a "Joe Shirey" from N. Augusta regarding my condo rental next to W/B Stadium. Said he was very interested in renting it so I arranged to meet w/him today at noon. Said his wife and parents would also come. No-one showed! I drove 90 miles each way to meet him! He left me a cellph # and email address but no response from either.

Wish I'd have found this thread earlier!

USC1112 - let us all know how to get in touch with him. To the other guy that was going to rent his condo - RUN AWAY. The guy is a complete POS and a liar. I keep calling him from different phones so he does not know it's me calling and every time I speak with him, it's check "the check is in the mail, so sorry, I'm got so many problems, my dad died, etc" Post any contact info you have so I can keep after him. You should consider starting a new thread to let people know there are other instances of him.

And now that it is ticket selling season - BEWARE THE SHIREY

I have not seen or heard from Joe in over a month now. I prefer if he stay away from my family after all he has put us through. You must already have the only number I would try to contact him at if I needed to. Joe does not seem to be capable of telling the truth. I just know he doesn't live here anymore. As far as I know he is somewhere around North Augusta. I am sorry!

Don't worry...Thanks to this thread I wouldn't think of renting my condo to him - not that I'll hear from him again. Maybe he knows we're onto him now.

nm
This post was edited on 8/27 3:18 PM by RummyCock

The number I had for him was 706-825-8159.

It was this time last year Joe was scamming me. I'm sure he is still out there scamming someone. Once a scammer always a scammer.

This is just unreal! Sorry you guys had to go through all this stuff...

I located the following two relatives for Joe Shirey of N. Augusta, GA from a online service called Intellius (this service proved invaluable when I was tracking my "ex's" multiple adultery partners.

Heather Shirey
703 W Buena Vista Ave
North Augusta, SC 29841
803) 613-0399

Patti Shirey
703 W Woodlawn Ave
North Augusta, SC 29841
803) 442-5895

OBC2005 04-22-2008, 10:28 AM

This guy was also advertising on Cocky Talk with the number referenced in this thread noting his "wife was pregnant" and he needed the money.

He apparently plays on some type of flag football team in N. Augusta "texaco or anybody i have a team in north augusta that wants to scrimmage. we are gearing up for our season. let me know." posted on 9/14. OBC2005 was most recently active over there this past weekend.

Oh yeah - this guy has all kinds of sob stories. Let the other boards know - I dont go to cocky talk. Clearly a major loser and I suspect since he was called out here, he does not come around much.

Speaking of scams, Synthetic be wary of a charge showing up on your credit card from "ValueMax" or "ValMax" or something similar. It popped up on mine after using Intellius. I was finally able to get the charges refunded, but only after several hours on the phone with Bunk of America and ValMax. ValMax disclosed to me that they got my info from my Intellius transaction.

A US Senate committed recently issued a report on this scam.

Food for thought, "Shirey" is an Irish Traveler name, as well as other surnames: Costello, Carpenter, Carroll, Gormon, Goreman, Lewis, McNalley, Mack, Ohara, Riley, Sherlock, Roche, Sheedy, Joy, Joyce, Hartnett . I'm not saying he is but...North Augusta us a know Irish Traveler area.....
Goremon, Gorman, Riley, Sherlock, Shirey, are the most common ones I have dealt with for bad debts in my job.

Yes you are right I am from there but this Joe guy wasn't one of those from what I know. He is still yet to be heard from.

I'm from North Augusta and my father is a Police Officer for NAPD, I'll forward this info to him. North Augusta is a good place, I hate that this punk has given our town a bad name.

LtRogers705@gmail.com if you want to e-mail me any details

Reactions: amymdanner

I'm from North Augusta and agree 100%

Joe strikes agin. I have some florida tickets for sale and he emailed me trying to buy them under a different name but asked me to mail them and he'd send a check. YEAH RIGHT! Not gonna happen. Thanks to this thread ( and the fact im not an idiot to take a check for tickets or mail before money is in hand)

Anyone call the Gamecock Club and USC ticket office?

They probably should have the info about him as well.

So, did anyone ever pay this guy a visit?

I have NO patience for a piece of crap like this. He deserves all the bad that can be brought down upon him including prison!! He has no respect for anyone, so why have ANY for him?

Anyone got an update?

have a lawyer write him a letter threaten to sue tell him you are going to call the da's office in richmond county -- law dawg

so is everyone supposed to believe that his father in law just happened to find out there was postings going up about this guy on GCC free ticket exchange ? Sounds like an incredible coincidence to me !

I know Joe and his wife. Regardless his issues re: this thread, he is a major Gamecock fan and his wife is an elementary school teacher, I believe...very attractive and sweet. I laughed at the Irish Traveler reference. He's no gypsy. Believe me, he's seen this thread too.

Joey Shirey's Facebook page

he didn't get me, but i thought you guys might be able to use this.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1840297319

Originally posted by borderbash:
I know Joe and his wife. Regardless his issues re: this thread, he is a major Gamecock fan and his wife is an elementary school teacher, I believe...very attractive and sweet. I laughed at the Irish Traveler reference. He's no gypsy. Believe me, he's seen this thread too.

The fact that you aren't helping the fine folks here is sort of telling to me. Who gives a crap if he is a big Gamecock fan....he is a bigger POS!

Sounds to me like BORDERBASH might be Mr. Shirey! North Augusta is on the border! No person in their RIGHT MIND would stick up for some scammer NOR would they call him a true GAMECOCK. If he was TRUE Gamecock he'd be ripping off Clemson fans for the big game! ba hahahaha
laugh.gif

Why shouldn't he see it. he was wrong and he is a thief. Posting this thread isn't wrong and there is no excuse for lack of integrity. he was given every fair chance and just lied every chance.

Are you the guy?

Sound like it. That would explain a lot.

WITH A NAME JOE SHIREY NORTH AGUSTA SOUNDS LIKE A IRISH TRAVELER!

hmm, Wonder why no answer.

Border, are you Joe?

Originally posted by Rollerdude123:

Are you the guy?

Sound like it. That would explain a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT