ADVERTISEMENT

**Tickets For Combat Veterans**

The German Helmet

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Columbia, SC
www.gamecockcentral.com
If you are not planning to go to the game, ANY game, please consider donating your tickets to a Combat Veteran! There is an organization called "Tickets For Combat Vets" that works with local Veteran groups to provide tickets and parking to Combat Veterans.

The guys that run "Tickets For Combat Vets" have two parking facilities and they provide the parking for the Veterans. Anyone that can provide 4 tickets will receive a football signed by Coach Ellis Johnson.

Please call Mike at 803-622-9389 or email him at mmurphy@softdocs.com to donate your tickets. This is a great way for us to give back to our military for serving our country!

Gamecock Central Members were very generous last year and I think that says volumes about our fans and the people that post on this website.

Thank you!
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Reactions: Cpettway
If you are not planning to go to the game, ANY game, please consider donating your tickets to a Combat Veteran! There is an organization called "Tickets For Combat Vets" that works with local Veteran groups to provide tickets and parking to Combat Veterans.

The guys that run "Tickets For Combat Vets" have two parking facilities and they provide the parking for the Veterans. Anyone that can provide 4 tickets will receive a football signed by Coach Ellis Johnson.

Please call Mike at 803-622-9389 or email him at mmurphy@softdocs.com to donate your tickets. This is a great way for us to give back to our military for serving our country!

Gamecock Central Members were very generous last year and I think that says volumes about our fans and the people that post on this website.

Thank you!
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Is the program still active?

There's also a program called VetTix (VetTix.org). I'm active duty and have used their service. It's fantastic. Anyone can donate and it's tax deductible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT