ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for WBB first or second round

38gamecock

Oct 20, 2015
Looking to buy 2 tickets lower level for 1st round WBB tournament tickets. Will pay lots extra for lower seating. Or if anyone wants to sell
Club/box seats will buy iif 4 tickets available.
Interested in 2nd round too

Are you just assuming we'll be hosting the first 2 rounds?
Unless we fall below a 4 seed with A'ja potentially out for the SEC tournament we will host the first 2 rounds of the NCAA tournament. Since right now we are projected as a 2 seed I don't think we will fall below a 4 seed evev if we lose our first SEC tournament game.

More to the OP's post, tickets for the first 2 rounds have already gone on sale to season ticket holders. Not all season ticket holders will purchase tickets so some in the lower bowl will be available. Contact the GC Club and they should be able to let you know when and to whom those tickets will be offered.

Looking to buy 2 tickets lower level for 1st round WBB tournament tickets. Will pay lots extra for lower seating. Or if anyone wants to sell
Club/box seats will buy iif 4 tickets available.
Interested in 2nd round too

Posted this reply in Free Ticket Exchange Yesterday....

I have two in Section 114 right on the center court line Row 11 Seats 10 and 11. Here is a pict of last years first round game from seat 10:

Call me: 803 730-8983

proxy.php

Why didn't you post what you're asking for 'em?

Rod Dangerfield, I was willing to pay extra for a chance to see our WBB team one more time. SilverSpur02 insisted on selling them to me for face value only. SilverSpur is a loyal Gamecock fan and I appreciate his integrity.

Rod Dangerfield, I was willing to pay extra for a chance to see our WBB team one more time. SilverSpur02 insisted on selling them to me for face value only. SilverSpur is a loyal Gamecock fan and I appreciate his integrity.

Just make sure not to say anything about the Destructor of Carolina Baseball around him. He gets fighting mad with that.

ADVERTISEMENT