ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for WBB Sunday

martwing

Nov 9, 2007
Lake Murray
Can anyone tell me which sections are Gamecock assigned in Greensboro?
Couldn't make it up today, but thinking about driving up Sunday morning. Also, any insight on ticket situation/availability at the arena would be appreciated.

Originally posted by martwing:
Couldn't make it up today, but thinking about driving up Sunday morning. Also, any insight on ticket situation/availability at the arena would be appreciated.
I was at Friday night's game; there will only be a few hundred FSU fans on Sunday and USC fans will take up most of the rest of the seats. Sections 103-106 and 125-128 were packed with Gamecock fans with good numbers scattered in other sections. FSU fans were probably only in 113 or 112 for the most part and UNC fans were mostly in 120-122.

Originally posted by cockhornleghorn:

I was at Friday night's game; there will only be a few hundred FSU fans on Sunday and USC fans will take up most of the rest of the seats. Sections 103-106 and 125-128 were packed with Gamecock fans with good numbers scattered in other sections. FSU fans were probably only in 113 or 112 for the most part and UNC fans were mostly in 120-122.
Cockhorn, thanks for the info. Were there any ticket vendors outside the arena? Tix are $39 through ticketmaster....thinking I could do a lot better up there as there should be a ton of UnCarolina tix floating around..

Originally posted by cockhornleghorn:

Cockhorn, thanks for the info. Were there any ticket vendors outside the arena? Tix are $39 through ticketmaster....thinking I could do a lot better up there as there should be a ton of UnCarolina tix floating around..
There weren't more than a couple yesterday, there may be some tomorrow from UNC fans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT