ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger Woods

I'm rooting for him.... Golf needs him... But I think he'll choke... It means too much to him.. He wants it too bad.... Tons of self imposed pressure

I didn't know the stuff he is addicted to was performance enhancing... Thanks for the enlightenment... When you or someone close to you has 4 back surgeries in 3 years, pray there is no issue with narcotics

Sorry I can't pull for somebody that cheated on his wife about 15 times .

Sorry I can't pull for somebody that cheated on his wife about 15 times .
I heard that... If we condemn all married cheaters, very few folks left to root for... Not defending the guy. Never understood all the hate... You know who hurts most about Eldrick destroying his family? Eldrick and his kids hurt the most... His wife got to go her own way with $400million

Athletes that take PED’s and then are forced to stop (PGA started testing) have lots of physical problems.
What PED did he take... Are all golfers with injury issues since testing cheaters... Or does this irrational supposition apply only to Mr. Woods

Reactions: VirgilCaine
There were rumors of HGH use. He has the shots today, but can't make any putt. Character issues yes, but golf game was always special.

There were rumors of HGH use. He has the shots today, but can't make any putt. Character issues yes, but golf game was always special.
Yeah he has been squeezing that putter grip too tight all day.. The flat stick killed him... If had made a few of those birdie putts, he would have a 2 stroke lead.. Pressure makes mortals of the most gifted at times... Until he finally breaks thru and wins again, this might be the way it is

lawcalcockWell-Known Member
New

Athletes that take PED’s and then are forced to stop (PGA started testing) have lots of physical problems.
What PED did he take... Are all golfers with injury issues since testing cheaters... Or does this irrational supposition apply only to Mr. Woods

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension? I said “athletes”...that’s plural. I didn’t name anybody either. Figure it out...on your own.

Dustin Johnson banged Dufners wife and has quite the iffy past as well.. it happens everywhere.. I'm not making excuses.. I'd prefer Justin Thomas or Rickie Fowler over anyone on tour and they seem to be great role models..

I'm trying not to get on that repetitive soap box.

I didn't know the stuff he is addicted to was performance enhancing... Thanks for the enlightenment... When you or someone close to you has 4 back surgeries in 3 years, pray there is no issue with narcotics

People love to pile on and assume the worst. And for some reason, if someone is more success than them or their guy/team , it's always a nefarious reason to explain it. Especially on an anonymous forum

New

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension? I said “athletes”...that’s plural. I didn’t name anybody either. Figure it out...on your own.

Well, we are talking about Tiger Woods, see the title of the thread, so it's not unreasonable to think you were referring to Tiger Woods. Some examples would help if you're referring to someone else. I'm sure that won't happen though, it's always "they" and "them" when people say these things.

Reactions: lawcalcock
New

I can figure you don't know what you are talking about... How is that for reading comprehension

VirgilCaineMember
New

New

Well, we are talking about Tiger Woods, see the title of the thread, so it's not unreasonable to think you were referring to Tiger Woods. Some examples would help if you're referring to someone else. I'm sure that won't happen though, it's always "they" and "them" when people say these things.

Hahaha...I could give many examples, but my guess is, you will believe what you want to believe.

New

New

I can figure you don't know what you are talking about... How is that for reading comprehension

Pure conjecture...That’s just your opinion. Do a little research, if you’re capable?

I heard that... If we condemn all married cheaters, very few folks left to root for... Not defending the guy. Never understood all the hate... You know who hurts most about Eldrick destroying his family? Eldrick and his kids hurt the most... His wife got to go her own way with $400million
Got to agree with you there. The kids are the real victims. They will suffer the most.

I'm fine with Tiger winning. He's still in position to break several all-time records and golf needs the boost. His decline, and the Recession of 2008, thwacked golf big-time. And I think he has suffered plenty, both by reason of his indiscretions and his physical problems.

Last edited:
I'm fine with Tiger winning. He's still in position to break several all-time records and golf needs the boost. His decline, and the Recession of 2008, thwacked golf big-time. And I think he has suffered plenty, both by way of his indiscretions and his physical problems.

Agree. He has been a very different person - at least what shows on TV - than prior to his injuries. We'll see how long that lasts, but watching him the past two days was fun.

Reactions: king ward
Who is pulling for him today besides me?

wQcae8D.gif

A while back I read an article that a golf course closes down every 3 days. Not sure what the trend is now, but golf needs a boost.

A while back I read an article that a golf course closes down every 3 days. Not sure what the trend is now, but golf needs a boost.
The market is in decline, no doubt about it. I can think of maybe 8-10 courses I've played at some point that are not operating today.

VirgilCaineMember
New

New

Hahaha...I could give many examples, but my guess is, you will believe what you want to believe.

Just what I thought.

Tiger Woods haters---- bunch of damn hypocrites, There is NO PROOF Woods took any PEDS..none.
..he cheated on his wife and while showing emotion, he says a few curse words on the course
.....some of you are holier than thou, pathetic.
Yet many on this site, pull for players on sports teams that have said and done a helluva lot worse

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT