ADVERTISEMENT

Tigernet. cures depression

cocktal

Dec 13, 2014
After my morning journey through the " Valley of Depression" known as FGF, I sought
relief from the malaise that engulfed me. The gloom and doom attitude of the so-
called "Gamecock Faithful" had beat me down. Knowing that a good dose of humor,
followed by a hearty laugh, was the best cure for this condition, I went to my main
source of inanity and silliness, tigernet.com.
Relief was immediate ! I laughed, I sniggered, and I felt better. Today's dose of inanity
is the plethora of bloggers pleading to their fellow tigers to NOT SELL YOUR TICKETS
to Notre Dame fans. Not just a few, but many, many are terrified of siting beside a
"fighting Irish " fan. One even predicted that there could be 20,000 ND fans in
attendance, causing him to lament that this would be 25 % of the crowd.
My attitude has been revived, my day much brighter. Thank you, tiger nation.

i've had two clemson fans this week tell me how much they could sell their tickets for. they don't get many big games up there. having notre dame come to clemson is a very big deal for them. they are very excited.

After my morning journey through the " Valley of Depression" known as FGF, I sought
relief from the malaise that engulfed me. The gloom and doom attitude of the so-
called "Gamecock Faithful" had beat me down. Knowing that a good dose of humor,
followed by a hearty laugh, was the best cure for this condition, I went to my main
source of inanity and silliness, tigernet.com.
Relief was immediate ! I laughed, I sniggered, and I felt better. Today's dose of inanity
is the plethora of bloggers pleading to their fellow tigers to NOT SELL YOUR TICKETS
to Notre Dame fans. Not just a few, but many, many are terrified of siting beside a
"fighting Irish " fan. One even predicted that there could be 20,000 ND fans in
attendance, causing him to lament that this would be 25 % of the crowd.
My attitude has been revived, my day much brighter. Thank you, tiger nation.
Where is the funny part. I like when the idiots say dablow is the next hall of fame coach haha. Anything that they predict. I find your reference rather boring compared to the normal stupidity they gargle ok there.

i've had two clemson fans this week tell me how much they could sell their tickets for. they don't get many big games up there. having notre dame come to clemson is a very big deal for them. they are very excited.
Some of the numbers thrown around are crazy. If a guy cannot make the game and can pay for a season of tickets, it would be hard not to sell them, even to a Domer.

I know a guy that sold, I think was either 4 or 6 tickets with 2 parking passes for $3900. He sold them on eBay almost immediately after putting them up. ND fans are looking forward to this one..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT