ADVERTISEMENT

Tigernet

Cocky_11

Jan 31, 2014
So I browsed around on Tigernet this morning to see how things were goin and one thread caught my attention: “Clemson Needed to Win This Regional”
??????????
Hmmm, well yes they did along with every other team from the field of 64.
If I’m not mistaken is this the 3rd year in a row that haven’t made it out of their own regional or did I hear that wrong?

Reactions: pettyw
So I browsed around on Tigernet this morning to see how things were goin and one thread caught my attention: “Clemson Needed to Win This Regional”
??????????
If I’m not mistaken is this the 3rd year in a row that haven’t made it out of their own regional or did I hear that wrong?
3rd year in a row being eliminated at home. 8th year in a row not making it out of a Regional - Home in 2011, here 2012 & 2013, 2014 @ Vandy, 2015 @ CSF, home 2016, 2017, 2018.
But somehow they think that they deserved to be guaranteed a Super host.

I will gloat at them when 1) We actually win our regional, 2) We win the Super Regional 3) Are in Omaha

Its Omaha or bust for me

The difference is we weren't expected to be in a Regional a month and a half ago.

I'll gloat at them all the time, especially with the way they whined about not being able to host the Super this year. Dear Lord, they knew before they played Saturday night that they had a chance to host the Super and still crapped the bed.

??????????

Communication can be fuzzy up Thar

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT