ADVERTISEMENT

Time to turn on the switch a la the Men's Bball team...

Cock-a-Doo

Dec 8, 2009
Get a sweep of KY, finish out strong with LSU and two "lesser" teams in Mizzou and UGA and head into postseason on a roll.
We just saw it happen with a talented bunch of guys who were also struggling with consistency but had the talent!

I BELIEVE!

While I'm not holding my breath, if they can find a way to take 2 of 3 vs ken and lsu and sweep miz and ga they could still host a regional assuming they sweep the remaining mid week games. I really feel like Holbrook is in over his head but there's still a chance if they can get hot now. Go Gamecocks!

While I'm not holding my breath, if they can find a way to take 2 of 3 vs ken and lsu and sweep miz and ga they could still host a regional assuming they sweep the remaining mid week games. I really feel like Holbrook is in over his head but there's still a chance if they can get hot now. Go Gamecocks!
Losing 4 SEC weekend series in a row... It's not holding your breathe... it's more like;
giphy.gif

I do believe there's the possibility our hitting comes around just like our shooting did on the basketball team. I hope it does. With that said, I am grateful our free throws weren't as bad as our bunting has been. We would not have made the dance.

Get a sweep of KY, finish out strong with LSU and two "lesser" teams in Mizzou and UGA and head into postseason on a roll.
We just saw it happen with a talented bunch of guys who were also struggling with consistency but had the talent!

I BELIEVE!
I only opened the tread because I thought you were talking basketball!! I'm not kidding.

I BELIEVE!

So you were drinking that hard & heavy @ 2:00 yesterday afternoon??

Just was feeling a little hopeful I guess!
it's about all we have left at this point

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT