ADVERTISEMENT

Time to Turn the Page

PokerCock

Jan 6, 2016
After sulking for the last 36 hours or so, it's time to move on to week 3. Marshall is going to come in here and try to spread our defense out and get their skills guys in space. We can't afford to have a hangover and allow Georgia to beat us twice.

Offensively, Bentley cannot be afraid to throw the ball down field. There are way too many weapons at his disposal to check down every play. We also can't abandon the run game again. Ty'son deserves the bulk of the load this week. I'm also in favor of getting Turner a few carries.

The bottom line is this team still has a ton to play for. I'm as upset as anyone about our showing in big games at home. Georgia has a daunting schedule and still has to play Auburn and LSU in Death Valley. This team should be 5-1 when TAMU comes to town and should provide another chance at redemption on the big stage. In the meantime, let's take it one game at a time and keep this train rolling in the right direction.

I see us running it 75% of the game. Read where Boom was extremely unhappy with the balance of the game so BMAc overcompensates

After sulking for the last 36 hours or so, it's time to move on to week 3. Marshall is going to come in here and try to spread our defense out and get their skills guys in space. We can't afford to have a hangover and allow Georgia to beat us twice.

Offensively, Bentley cannot be afraid to throw the ball down field. There are way too many weapons at his disposal to check down every play. We also can't abandon the run game again. Ty'son deserves the bulk of the load this week. I'm also in favor of getting Turner a few carries.

The bottom line is this team still has a ton to play for. I'm as upset as anyone about our showing in big games at home. Georgia has a daunting schedule and still has to play Auburn and LSU in Death Valley. This team should be 5-1 when TAMU comes to town and should provide another chance at redemption on the big stage. In the meantime, let's take it one game at a time and keep this train rolling in the right direction.

Well said, brother. Saturday was very disappointing but the season is not lost. Treat it as a wakeup call and work ten times harder to get better. I'd take 5-1 going into the TAMU game in a heartbeat.

Love Yall!

Go Cocks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT