ADVERTISEMENT

Titus Touch Car Wash

If anyone can figure out how much this property sold for over market, you'll have your record of Clemson cheating.

HTML:
http://m.realtytrac.com/property/sc/florence/29506/101-e-darlington-st/245985461
It's coming and we will be laughing our asses off. Somebody will slip up sooner or later. But i hope we don't watch any more players workout too many times again or we might get the death penalty like SMU.

If true, that’s hilarious. Sold for $325k in March and a week later XT commits to clemson. Then in August it sells for 5 bucks? Sounds like they have either done it so much they don’t think they’ll get caught, or they don’t give a s*** if they do because the NCAA won’t do s***
Sorry guys, but this does not matter. The only thing that matters is a couple of USC coaches watched some potential recruits work out away from the rest of the team. That is a terrible offense!

You know I'm just being sarcastic. Great detective work!

It's coming and we will be laughing our asses off. Somebody will slip up sooner or later. But i hope we don't watch any more players workout too many times again or we might get the death penalty like SMU.
You and I both see the obvious evidence. The car wash sale at many times the market value,is evidence for all to see. Congratulations to the successful detective!

The NCAA would have to be a bunch of idiots not to know about it. What makes you think they will not ignore this? After all, they ignored the UNC fake classes scheme, which went on for 17 years.

Like it or not Clemson has emerged to become an elite football school. Why would the NCAA not protect another elite school, just as it protected UNC from the fake classes cheating scandal?

You and I both see the obvious evidence. The car wash sale at many times the market value,is evidence for all to see. congratulations to the successful detective!

The NCAA would have to be a bunch of idiots not to know about it. What makes you think they will not ignore this? After all, they ignored the UNC fake classes screen which went home for 17 years.

Like it or not Clemson has emerged to become an elite football school. Why would the NCAA not protect another elite school, just is a protected UNC from the cheating scandal?
Few schools are as elite as So Cal and TOSU in football....NCAA hit them hard (and TOSU was supposed to be one of the NCAAs favorites). I would also add Penn State to that list...but their situation was a bit different.

Few schools are as elite as So Cal and TOSU in football....NCAA hit them hard (and TOSU was supposed to be one of the NCAAs favorites). I would also add Penn State to that list...but their situation was a bit different.
UNC and Clemson are ACC schools. As such, they are entitled to ignore recruiting laws with impunity.

I am saying that is what it looks like. Do you not agree?
Not really. I think the ACC has helped themselves with some of the schools they brought into the conference....but I still believe the B1G is the favorite of the NCAA powers. I simply think most schools realize that the NCAA has little investigative powers and are now grandstanding instead of fully cooperating with them. Since it is the schools that comprise the NCAA, the schools can solve that issue if they want to.

Geez ... you guys are getting sooo excited with your little sleuthing and its been really entertaining... as usual. But you might want to consider there are several ways to appraise the FMV of a property / business. The net income method would yield a value around $ 325,000 if the business generated net revenue just under $ 30,000 annually. But please continue your delusions.

Mr. mentalmidgetfishtater,

You're a joke to anyone with a sliver of business acumen.

This type of business is nothing but labor. Take the owner/worker away and you have a dilapidated shack on1/4 acre among 54 sex offenders. Only a tater like you could think a person with a positive IQ would believe your gibberish about a value of ten times earnings.

Plus, the buyer paid the 325k, then donated it to a charity. His deduction is FMV only, not 325K. If he takes an unjustifiable 325k charitable deduction and gets caught will he be guilty of tax fraud? If he writes off a 275k loss will he have committed fraud?

Bottom line, he spends 325k & deducts 50k. In a 50% bracket, he saves 25k in taxes and loses 300k. The charity gets a POS property & the guy is out 300k.

What about the player's dad? Will he report the capital gain?

Is the IRS is on alert? Is the NCAA is on alert? Is the FBI on alert (think basketball/shoe companies). Is somebody's parole officer on alert?

For all of you taters who think Dabo Swinney is the "second coming," rest assured he is. The second coming of Danny Ford.....another clem coach with a natty (as datboy calls it) that should have been redacted due to wholesale cheating and scandal. Those stripes on the clem zebra have not changed one bit.

Is all of this worth it to provide you and those of your ilk with a false bravado!

Mr. mentalmidgetfishtater,

You're a joke to anyone with a sliver of business acumen.

This type of business is nothing but labor. Take the owner/worker away and you have a dilapidated shack on1/4 acre among 54 sex offenders. Only a tater like you could think a person with a positive IQ would believe your gibberish about a value of ten times earnings.

Plus, the buyer paid the 325k, then donated it to a charity. His deduction is FMV only, not 325K. If he takes an unjustifiable 325k charitable deduction and gets caught will he be guilty of tax fraud? If he writes off a 275k loss will he have committed fraud?

Bottom line, he spends 325k & deducts 50k. In a 50% bracket, he saves 25k in taxes and loses 300k. The charity gets a POS property & the guy is out 300k.

What about the player's dad? Will he report the capital gain?

Is the IRS is on alert? Is the NCAA is on alert? Is the FBI on alert (think basketball/shoe companies). Is somebody's parole officer on alert?

For all of you taters who think Dabo Swinney is the "second coming," rest assured he is. The second coming of Danny Ford.....another clem coach with a natty (as datboy calls it) that should have been redacted due to wholesale cheating and scandal. Those stripes on the clem zebra have not changed one bit.

Is all of this worth it to provide you and those of your ilk with a false bravado!
"What about the player's dad? Will he report the capital gain?"

Now, that is funny!

No, and he will not get investigated or prosecuted.

You could very well be correct. However, I know for a fact that some savvy, influential people are sick and tired of this kind of BS and on a mission to uncover all of the facts.......and they're not all Carolina fans.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Geez ... you guys are getting sooo excited with your little sleuthing and its been really entertaining... as usual. But you might want to consider there are several ways to appraise the FMV of a property / business. The net income method would yield a value around $ 325,000 if the business generated net revenue just under $ 30,000 annually. But please continue your delusions.
Boy, you must have been at the top of the Honors College at Clemson with that astute mathematical calculation. Do they have an Honors College at Clemson?

Reactions: NetworkX
Boy, you must have been at the top of the Honors College at Clemson with that astute mathematical calculation. Do they have an Honors College at Clemson?
At Clemtech the Honors College is the ones that can sign their name without help!

Reactions: NetworkX
I'm gonna bump this thread every other day just to keep this conspiracy going
zA9uXvR.gif

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Whether or not something comes out of this, you are witnessing how the game is played for some of these top level recruits. Cutthroat schools, boosters, fans, players, AND families.

On the outside looking in it made sense. When people with knowledge of the real estate business started digging deeper it ended. This was groupthink lol. The bigger question now is why did the City of Florence spend so much for a lousy piece of land?

Newspring doesn't have a campus in Florence. The money has to come from somewhere.[/QUOTE

Actually thru do have a brand new church on Florence

I hope Wahootiger decides to go on Shark Tank. I'm sure the sharks will agree with his "logic".

Which board was that on? I know the Rivals national board had an Irish Traveler thread 10 years ago they're still talking about
Thought it was TIF, but it could have been on the national board. It went on forever....get home from the office and pretty much had to read all night to catch up. It finally got shut down when a person claiming to be their lawyer (though he had the same last name as one of the families and wasn't licensed in SC or GA) threatened to sue. Has it been 10 years since that thread? Wow, didn't realize that. A few people made copies of the thread....just don't get all the links to their social media sites and videos of posters driving through the village.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT