ADVERTISEMENT

To every west lower ticket holder

If you were at the game 45 mins before the start! You would'v seen the entire Clemson football team line up shoulder to shoulder at the 40 yd line and run to the student section, all up in the bushes to the rails! It was done nothing more than to antagonize the students! Classy Dabo call, I bet! So they were asking to get things thrown at them from the start, in my opinion!

If you were at the game 45 mins before the start! You would'v seen the entire Clemson football team line up shoulder to shoulder at the 40 yd line and run to the student section, all up in the bushes to the rails! It was done nothing more than to antagonize the students! Classy Dabo call, I bet! So they were asking to get things thrown at them from the start, in my opinion!

Clemson does that every single game. Home/away/the playoffs. It had nothing to do with the students.

At least the Clemson fans aren't throwing bottles and whatnot. Pretty embarrassing behavior, all on national TV.
Yeah cuz they wasn’t calling chit on Clemson. Hell their first penalty was Dabo. They were holding all night. Also players were taunting students before the game which didn’t help

Lol....... Clemson has done that every game since Dabo took over. Nice try though.

If the Gamecock Club was worth its weight, they would be down there with slips saying your season tickets are non renewable effective immediately.

Treat it like The Masters

Sadly, the GC will do nothing. I've dealt with away fans sitting behind me for years in 107. It has been so often it seems intentional. GC said there is nothing they can do unless the fans violate policy.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Lol....... Clemson has done that every game since Dabo took over. Nice try though.
Let me tell ya something Bubba! If they taunted and antagonized every oppoing teams fan base! You kittys would have had more incidents like this to cry about, soooooo NICE TRY BUBBA! Take that bs back to your teams website and go feed your farm animals, they are hungry!

Reactions: gcobob and Judson1
That sold to a tiger I hope you choke on your next morsel of food

In Section 4 the Clemson fans were better behaved than the drunk Carolina fans. I had to tell several people in garnet and black to watch their mouths and to stop verbally abusing Clemson fans who were doing nothing but cheering when their team scored. It was embarrassing, and I am pretty sure these “fans” never even attended Carolina.

That sold to a tiger I hope you choke on your next morsel of food

Yep...I sat next to a clemp fan....kept baiting our fans....almost like they wanted to get a reaction so they could talk about how mean we are. By the end of the game, hey realized that we had some mutual friends and apologized for being obnoxious.

Had a fat red girl sat in front of my family. As obnoxious as I've ever been around. Never said a word to her. When we were leaving she smirked bye y'all. Next season first pregame I intend to take it up with folks in front of me. Had these seats 35 years and I will speak to these season ticket holders next season pregame.

Had a fat red girl sat in front of my family. As obnoxious as I've ever been around. Never said a word to her. When we were leaving she smirked bye y'all. Next season first pregame I intend to take it up with folks in front of me. Had these seats 35 years and I will speak to these season ticket holders next season pregame.
It might not have even been season ticket holders with those seats. Before the public could buy tickets there was a TON of leftover Clemson tickets you could buy through the University. Thousands, most were good seats too in the west lower and 400 club.

It might not have even been season ticket holders with those seats. Before the public could buy tickets there was a TON of leftover Clemson tickets you could buy through the University. Thousands, most were good seats too in the west lower and 400 club.
Hard to imagine West lower seats being available to the general public. Are you sure?

Hard to imagine West lower seats being available to the general public. Are you sure?
I'm positive. I couldn't believe my eyes how many Clemson tickets were left over. I thought about picking up a few extra to give to Gamecock fans but didn't.

Yes they have had these seats around 10 years. Know them personally. I made a mistake 1 time brought a tater buddy to big game with me. He promised for to show out but he did I raised hell with him and he has never gotten another ticket from me. I guess everyone must learn their lesson regarding taters

I was amazed at how many gator fans were sitting in sec. 105. They were all around us and in club level seats, how does this happen?

In Section 4 the Clemson fans were better behaved than the drunk Carolina fans. I had to tell several people in garnet and black to watch their mouths and to stop verbally abusing Clemson fans who were doing nothing but cheering when their team scored. It was embarrassing, and I am pretty sure these “fans” never even attended Carolina.
So you have to attend a university to be a fan???? Really?

So you have to attend a university to be a fan???? Really?

I never said that. However my 30 years (and 3 degrees) as a Gamecock fan certainly lets me know that usually the most drunk, obnoxious and unruly fans at our football games outside the student section are people who never attended the University.

I’ve been to “hundreds” of games at WB, and I’ve NEVER seen an opposing team do that classless move...except Clemson. Purely antagonistic act in front of the Carolina students. Oh...I remember the Taters throwing bottles and trash in 2012, when Clowney set the sack record in DV. No excuse for throwing anything though!

Reactions: woodruffcock
I never said that. However my 30 years (and 3 degrees) as a Gamecock fan certainly lets me know that usually the most drunk, obnoxious and unruly fans at our football games outside the student section are people who never attended the University.
So wait now, let me get this straight. If you attend a university then you obviously NEVER overindulge in alcohol....NEVER act boorish??? Seriously, keep digging in man. Big pats on your back for your 3 degrees....However, your implications are making you look ignorant although you SUPPOSEDLY have multiple degrees.

Part 2 is you never sat in the student section and NEVER went to 5 pts to party...Im assuming you are on here to vent about something, I think you took a wrong turn.

And to you I say Thank You! I was in Section 4 and have to say the lovely lady behind me had the whole cuss word dictionary on display, if you know them, she said them . And we did have another Gamecock fan to tell her to please settle down. I had hope for a little better experience for the 13 yr old girl and 16 yr old boy we had with us. We did not respond to the taunts and rather let the scoreboard do the talking.

And to you I say Thank You! I was in Section 4 and have to say the lovely lady behind me had the whole cuss word dictionary on display, if you know them, she said them . And we did have another Gamecock fan to tell her to please settle down. I had hope for a little better experience for the 13 yr old girl and 16 yr old boy we had with us. We did not respond to the taunts and rather let the scoreboard do the talking.

That was me. Please accept my apologies on behalf of Gamecock fans. The treatment you received was uncalled for.

Clemson does that every single game. Home/away/the playoffs. It had nothing to do with the students.
Yes they do. However, common sense (something y'all obviously lacked at that point Saturday night) would tell you NOT to break ranks and run up to the student section in your rival stadium and taunt them as you did. The students were wrong, but y'all weren't exactly innocent in all this either.

That was me. Please accept my apologies on behalf of Gamecock fans. The treatment you received was uncalled for.
Amazing that was you!! Thank you again for saying something to her. I thanked you then and truly appreciated it. When speaking about said fan, I had been sure to mention that even her own fan base was not happy with her. My blood was boiling, but there was no way I was going to get into a war of words with an intoxicated person. There is no reasoning with them.

At least the Clemson fans aren't throwing bottles and whatnot. Pretty embarrassing behavior, all on national TV.

Like Clemson fans did in 2012 when they lost on their home field...and they threw bottles even though the Carolina Head Coach didn't march his players to the Clemson Student section to antagonize them...like Dabo did Saturday.

Reactions: NetworkX
They do that every time they play in WB. It get the students fired up and mad. Tanner should have stopped that practice from them years ago. Childish grad school move they jump yell at them then cry. It was NOT many students throwing a handful from what i saw. I'm in section 4 so we get a great view . It's been dumbo crying to the media to look good for recruiting players see what i do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT