ADVERTISEMENT

To the moderator of gcentral

cockytaytay

Aug 13, 2017
If my membership isn't canceled asap, I will begin to post highly offensive and downright racist posts. I will force you to cancel. Balls in your court....

If my membership isn't canceled asap, I will begin to post highly offensive and downright racist posts. I will force you to cancel. Balls in your court....
Just contact them by email. Go to bottom of page and click on "Contact Us" or "Member Services."

Under "Member Services"

I want to make changes/cancel my subscription.

Cancellation for Rivals.com subscription are done by contacting customer care. Go to the Rivals.com Help Form and select the Billing topic to receive email or chat support. Hours of Operation for our call center are Monday through Friday between 8 am and 5 pm CT.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Even your name sounds X-rated. But go ahead and post away. I don't have virgin ears. By the way, how much did you pay for your FGF membership?

Last edited:
Hey! If you threaten our mods....

giphy.gif

Reactions: Gradstudent

Actually if you start posting offensive crap all they have to do is ban you from the board not cancel your membership. Think it through next time OP.

Getting outta the insiders forum is kinda like the hotel California... luckilly my card got hacked and the card they had on file didnt work any longer

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
OP - with all due respect, WHAT IN THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM????
He lacks the patience required to investigate the correct way to cancel his membership. Thus, he is angry that his requests are being ignored, despite having not followed the simple steps for achieving his goal. OP, I once wished to cancel my membership as well and did so. The truth is out there.

Reactions: Cock-a-Doo
He lacks the patience required to investigate the correct way to cancel his membership. Thus, he is angry that his requests are being ignored, despite having not followed the simple steps for achieving his goal. OP, I once wished to cancel my membership as well and did so. The truth is out there.

Kids expect everything to be easy and done for them these days

Reactions: Cock-Vader
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT