ADVERTISEMENT

To the tater at the gas station in Mt. Pleasant.

FORKCOCK

Gold Member
Feb 11, 2006
Mt. Pleasant
Lmao.

I just went into the gas station on Hwy 41 in Mount Pleasant. I was wearing my Carolina baseball hat and was paying the cashier for the items that I was purchasing. A tater standing behind me noticed my Gamecock logo and then put his hand on my back and said for me to get ready for another year of disappointment. The cashier immediately told him that he would need to leave and not to come back until he was wearing shoes. The tater then asked why and she began explaining to him that there were Health Department laws that they had to abide by.

Typical day in the life of a tater.

Lmao.

I just went into the gas station on Hwy 41 in Mount Pleasant. I was wearing my Carolina baseball hat and was paying the cashier for the items that I was purchasing. A tater standing behind me noticed my Gamecock logo and then put his hand on my back and said for me to get ready for another year of disappointment. The cashier immediately told him that he would need to leave and not to come back until he was wearing shoes. The tater then asked why and she began explaining to him that there were Health Department laws that they had to abide by.

You should have said him... The next time you put your hands on me again, I'll scream rape.....

Reactions: cockofdawn
Lmao.

His next move was going to be the famous Clemson Grope!

Forkcock is not a goat or sheep, so he was probably pretty safe. Unless it was Ben Boulware?

You could probably count on one hand the number of teeth the tater had, I bet.

I was traveling in Greenville, NC a couple of weeks ago and having the continental breakfast the chain provides. A Clemson fan wearing his Clemson t-shirt walks in while involved in a cell phone conversation and carrying newspaper. He sits down in front of a basket of bananas and takes everyone of them from the basket and wraps them in his paper and leaves the room. Everyone in the room saw it and shook their heads. The tater had no shame and never looked back....

The cashier was probably upset because he was taking his sorry ass time fixing the Slushie machine.

Reactions: gcocks2010
I was traveling in Greenville, NC a couple of weeks ago and having the continental breakfast the chain provides. A Clemson fan wearing his Clemson t-shirt walks in while involved in a cell phone conversation and carrying newspaper. He sits down in front of a basket of bananas and takes everyone of them from the basket and wraps them in his paper and leaves the room. Everyone in the room saw it and shook their heads. The tater had no shame and never looked back....
It was his wife's dinner.

Lmao.

They always have a way of getting in your face. I've lost track over the years the number of times felt the need to make some smartass comment!

Lmao.

No shoes in a gas station? That's just gross! What in the world are some people thinking. I guess we are talking taters here though lol.

Not naming names but there's some long time "Gamecock" posters that refuse to jump in on the jokes and ribbing of the taters. Makes one wonder

You should have yelled stop theuf!!

Lmao.

love these type of stories. sounds so legit.

Lmao.

They will be pulling Paw tags off bent up pick ups this season taking their beatings while Dabo trys to explain the losses. Their days are numbered. They might be the fifth best team in the ACC this year. Your Tater buddy better get ready for a year of disappointment.

They will be pulling Paw tags off bent up pick ups this season taking their beatings while Dabo trys to explain the losses. Their days are numbered. They might be the fifth best team in the ACC this year. Your Tater buddy better get ready for a year of disappointment.

Too many future NFLers in their starting 22 for that to happen, especially on the defensive front. Their worst case season, I'm sad to say, will be 9-3.

Too many future NFLers in their starting 22 for that to happen, especially on the defensive front. Their worst case season, I'm sad to say, will be 9-3.

I agree, i still remember before the national championship game someone was arguing Clemson losing DJ Reader was a big deal, I hate talking positive about them but Dexter Lawrence is a pretty ridiculous talent and probably a future top 5 NFL pick.

You sure it wasn't Ben Boulware? :D
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT