ADVERTISEMENT

Today's bball win against CCU akin to the LA Tech game in football....

aj&uscgrad

Jul 16, 2000
Games we should have lost but somehow pulled them out at the end. Only thing to be happy about is escaping with the win.

Time will tell. Our defense is struggling to defend and guard play has got to improve. Otherwise, we are in for a long season. We could really use PJ and Felder. Missing those two has really set us back.

Time will tell. Our defense is struggling to defend and guard play has got to improve. Otherwise, we are in for a long season. We could really use PJ and Felder. Missing those two has really set us back.
I've been thinking the same thing. We've got a ton of newcomers on this team, especially at guard. I've been hoping that they would get better as the season progresses. There have been flashes from individual players but nothing to get too excited about just yet.

Winning sucks. We need to stay on topic, Gamecock coaches suck, Gamecock players suck, Gamecock administrators suck. Fire everyone.

stop with the - I wish we had PJ and Felder still on the team.
every year college players move on. that is why Martin has to recruit top flight players which is not happen ing right now.
but that could change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT