ADVERTISEMENT

Today's content is loaded on the site, so here's the deal...

Chris Clark

Football/Recruiting Insider
Jan 3, 2005
We've published a load of insider content on the website today for our premium subscribers...

A Carolina Confidential from Wes Mitchell breaking down USC's QB situation, offseason workout standouts and newcomers to watch, plus more on USC's chances with one of the best DBs in the country

An Insider Report on why the month of July is huge for USC recruiting. Projected decision dates, leaderboard talk, more on Stephon Wynn, Dorian Gerald, Dylan Wonnum, Rick Sandidge, and multiple other four-star prospects. What's the latest word on their recruitments?

A baseball update from Collyn Taylor on how the 2018 recruiting class is shaping up and performance updates from the summer...

Plus, as always, subscribers get access to The Insiders Forum and the ability to ask our staff any USC athletics question you'd like - every day and night.

If you're interested in seeing this content, for today (and maybe a few hours tomorrow) only, I'll send it to you for free in your inbox. If you like you what you see (this isn't info you can find "for free" or on social media), then we'll make you a great deal to become a subscriber with us on a full-time basis.

Interested? Reply here, or you can private message me, or email me at clark@gamecockcentral.com.

Look forwarding to sending some info your way!

Reactions: uscbeckham
We've published a load of insider content on the website today for our premium subscribers...

A Carolina Confidential from Wes Mitchell breaking down USC's QB situation, offseason workout standouts and newcomers to watch, plus more on USC's chances with one of the best DBs in the country

An Insider Report on why the month of July is huge for USC recruiting. Projected decision dates, leaderboard talk, more on Stephon Wynn, Dorian Gerald, Dylan Wonnum, Rick Sandidge, and multiple other four-star prospects. What's the latest word on their recruitments?

A baseball update from Collyn Taylor on how the 2018 recruiting class is shaping up and performance updates from the summer...

Plus, as always, subscribers get access to The Insiders Forum and the ability to ask our staff any USC athletics question you'd like - every day and night.

If you're interested in seeing this content, for today (and maybe a few hours tomorrow) only, I'll send it to you for free in your inbox. If you like you what you see (this isn't info you can find "for free" or on social media), then we'll make you a great deal to become a subscriber with us on a full-time basis.

Interested? Reply here, or you can private message me, or email me at clark@gamecockcentral.com.

I'd love to see the sample, Chris.

I just Emailed ya Chris! Thanx in advance FWIW!!
Anna

Reactions: uscbeckham
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT