ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Brady: Ok , you ladies don't care if he

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
is guilty or not, just because he is so good looking. A female reporter basically said that on Good Morning America this morning. She said, "it's just hard for me not to like Tom Brady, guilty or not.

One of the ladies on the Five on Fox News bascially said the same thing this afternoon.

Shame on you ladies, if it had been an average looking guy or God forbid, less than average looking guy, he would have been convicted in your minds in a heartbeat.

Originally posted by Freddie.B.Cocky:

is guilty or not, just because he is so good looking. A female reporter basically said that on Good Morning America this morning. She said, "it's just hard for me not to like Tom Brady, guilty or not.

One of the ladies on the Five on Fox News bascially said the same thing this afternoon.

Shame on you ladies, if it had been an average looking guy or God forbid, less than average looking guy, he would have been convicted in your minds in a heartbeat.

Wonderful, she can suck whatever part(s) of him she wants. He's a cheater and so is his coach. Also, most women should stay away from sports. They know nothing about it and their men would probably prefer to keep that separate from their relationship. In other words, if you know nothing about it, don't talk about it.

I heard one woman on the radio today say that he should have just dribbled one of the balls up the court and that would shut everyone up.
nerd.r191677.gif

Do you think hot teachers who mess around with students should go to jail? Or only ugly women?

Originally posted by prizerooster:

Also, most women should stay away from sports. They know nothing about it and their men would probably prefer to keep that separate from their relationship. In other words, if you know nothing about it, don't talk about it.
Seconded. I used to frequent the Atlanta Braves forums years ago, but you couldn't have any kind of decent discussion in there without some vapid twat chiming in with her two cents which usually went something like this: "I like (insert player's name here) because he has a cute butt."

My BS tolerance maxed out almost immediately.

Originally posted by jeff2001:

Do you think hot teachers who mess around with students should go to jail? Or only ugly women?
Yes, the hot teachers should go to jail, too.

First of all, I don't think he looks so great. I think he is lying when he says he's not guilty. I think he should be kicked out of the NFL for lying.

Originally posted by UpstateGamecock2:

He's about as hot as the come.... Sorry, but he is.
Your statement might be true. ?

He honestly does not look special to me. I like his height, his facial features, not so much.

This thread is a joke..because men only talk about women's sports objectively, right? Haha*

Now just hold on a minute, Freddie. I think he's a cheater, and I'm

a woman. I don't care what he looks like if he can't play within the rules. Besides, my taste runs more to someone like Adrian Morales.
wink.r191677.gif
And don't take what that fool said seriously. She has a role to play.

GOCOCKS! BEATKY! BEATTAM!

Originally posted by slingshot22:

First of all, I don't think he looks so great. I think he is lying when he says he's not guilty. I think he should be kicked out of the NFL for lying.
Well, good for you, you are one of the few ladies that think that way.

Re: This thread is a joke..because men only talk about women's sports objectively, right? Haha*

no we dont, obviously, heck I watch women's beach volleyball with the sound turned off and a Barry White soundtrack playing on Pandora. but at least we're honest about it, we admit that we're horndogs and don't go around pretending that it excuses bad behavior.

I stand by my original statement - except for extremely rare exceptions women should refrain from engaging in sports related discussions.

Re: Now just hold on a minute, Freddie. I think he's a cheater, and I'm

Originally posted by chick75:
a woman. I don't care what he looks like if he can't play within the rules. Besides, my taste runs more to someone like Adrian Morales.
wink.r191677.gif
And don't take what that fool said seriously. She has a role to play.

GOCOCKS! BEATKY! BEATTAM!
Well good for you. I knew I could count on you to have an ojective view regardless of how he looked.

Well, wonderful are you going to give him a free pass to do what he wants to do and simply thump his nose at the rules of the game? Assuming of course he is guilty.

Re: Freddie! U double standard dawg....

Originally posted by CockofEarle:

u didn't give ms.shread a hard time...........did u:)
That was so long ago I had forgotten about her but I would not have given her a pass because she is attractive.

Well, wonderful are you going to give him a free pass to do what he wants to do and simply thump his nose at the rules of the game? Assuming of course he is guilty.
Nope. Didn't say anything about giving him a free pass. But he's hot, regardless.

"Deflategate" is a non-story that ESPN is using to fill airtime in the 2 weeks before the Super Bowl. Only sheeple and simple-minded folks are following this overblown media-driven non-story.

I'm not a Pats fan but Tom Brady is going to go down as the greatest QB of all time.

Originally posted by ipull4usc:
"Deflategate" is a non-story that ESPN is using to fill airtime in the 2 weeks before the Super Bowl. Only sheeple and simple-minded folks are following this overblown media-driven non-story.

I'm not a Pats fan but Tom Brady is going to go down as the greatest QB of all time.
Well, I would agree that the story is over inflated, "get it", I mean really over inflated. The BIG QUESTION I have is HOW MUCH were the footballs under inflated? It they were only under deflated by a 1/2 psi then the pressure may not have been detectable and may not have had any impact whatsoever on the result of the pass and catch of the football and could have been totally insignificant. Now, if the footballs were under deflated by 2 psi then that's a different story.

On the other subject, I think Peyton Manning will go down as the greatest of them all, statistically anyway. He certainly won't go down in terms of the most Super Bowls won, with only one.

This post was edited on 1/25 12:38 PM by Freddie.B.Cocky

This post was edited on 1/25 12:46 PM by Freddie.B.Cocky

Re: This thread is a joke..because men only talk about women's sports objectively, right? Haha*

CaliCock posted on 1/24/2015...
I stand by my original statement - except for extremely rare exceptions women should refrain from engaging in sports related discussions.
==============================================

I agree women should know their place and that is in the kitchen and bedroom.

OP is right. Women crawl all over scumbags if they are good looking. They should know that those poster model looking boys don't make good husbands or even BFs. If they get disatisfied because said female doesn't get up and cook breakfast at the crack of dawn and scrub his nasty underwear then they will find someone who will.

Originally posted by slingshot22:

Well, good for you, you are one of the few ladies that think that way.
I feel like we could also count on decock, winthropgirl and USCBatgirl21 to think the same way. You ladies are women of distinction, honesty and integrity and I know none of you would give a good grade to a good looking boy that doesn't deserve a good grade just because he is good looking. And I mean that with all sincerity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT