ADVERTISEMENT

Tomoverrated Brady showing once again why he is not even a top 10 quarterback...

Brady = Emmitt Smith
Put them on a different team and not so great. Reasons why I feel Barry Sanders was the greatest.

Reactions: Neanderthal
Brady = Emmitt Smith
Put them on a different team and not so great. Reasons why I feel Barry Sanders was the greatest.

Except when Brady did go to another team he immediately won another Super Bowl (with a team that was coming off three-straight losing seasons, and hadn't been to the playoffs in the previous 13 seasons). And then the next year led the NFL in yards and TD's and was second in the MVP voting. And now at 45, dude has his first losing season. Everyone eventually wears down.

...all time or this season. Letting his team down once again now that he isn't being propped up by others or relying on luck or being crooked. Easily the most overrated player in NFL history.
Congratulations on that once in every 30 years victory

Except when Brady did go to another team he immediately won another Super Bowl (with a team that was coming off three-straight losing seasons, and hadn't been to the playoffs in the previous 13 seasons). And then the next year led the NFL in yards and TD's and was second in the MVP voting. And now at 45, dude has his first losing season. Everyone eventually wears down.
Don’t confuse others with facts please. Those people hating Brady couldn’t wait for him to leave NE bc they thought he was a product of a system. He promptly goes to Tampa and turns them into Super Bowl champions and the next year takes them within one game of another SB.

Brady = Emmitt Smith

Smith and Sanders are totally different players.

It's just as reasonable to assume Sanders wouldn't have been as great behind a great offensive line because Barry wasn't always that patient. He couldn't afford to me so he didn't develop that way. Smart player.

Smith was patient because he didn't have the moves Sanders did. With that great offensive line, you had to be patient and Smith knew it. Smart player.

I think it's unfair to compare these folks like this in many ways.

But thinking Sanders was the greatest is perfectly reasonable too.

Don’t confuse others with facts please. Those people hating Brady couldn’t wait for him to leave NE bc they thought he was a product of a system. He promptly goes to Tampa and turns them into Super Bowl champions and the next year takes them within one game of another SB.

I thought Brady had a great year after all he was going through. I don't understand how the guy could even function with his personal issues.

Tampa's problem wasn't Brady and anyone honest knows that after watching them this year. The commentators and a host of former NFL players have pointed out the problems with Tampa's offense and really none of them are Brady.

Reactions: tngamecock#
Lets keep this about Fraudy and his MOAT reality.
Ok we will….my bad. Fraudy has more playoff wins himself than the entire Cowboy organization in history. Also has more championship rings than the entire Cowboy organization‘s history. But what do records mean ….right?

Brady looked over-the-hill last night. Threw many terrible passes.

Was Sanders better than O.J.? I liked them both. My favorite was Gale Sayers, the Kansas Comet.

Ok we will….my bad. Fraudy has more playoff wins himself than the entire Cowboy organization in history. Also has more championship rings than the entire Cowboy organization‘s history. But what do records mean ….right?
Come on man,you know it was just luck 🤣

When you're lucky enough to play in the worst division in football for almost two decades AND you're a willing and known cheater, you get better playoff seeding. Also, he doesn't have more playoff wins than the Cowboys. That is absurd. He's already the MOAT, so you don't need to make false claims to MOAT him up even more.

So, he lucked into his first one with a bad call....the next three can't be seen as legitimate due to he and the Patriots being known cheaters....SEattle and Atlanta gifted them a Super Bowl....he drug the team down against the Rams, but the defense, including the real Super Bowl MVP Stephon Gilmore saved them....and he had a good year in 2020 being propped up by a great defense. He had an unspectacular game, but he didn't hurt Tampa in the game like he did the Pats against the Rams. So yeah, one legit ring is pretty good. Tom Flacco...um, I mean Fraudy has nothing to be ashamed of.

Come on man,you know it was just luck 🤣
Don't forget the cheating. Without his good luck....or bad luck of Bledsoe's lung, he's an all-time Bubby Brister. If Bledsoe gets hurt, but they don't cheat or have any other type of freakish luck, he maybe has the career of Carson Palmer, which is not bad. Bear in mind I never said Fraudy was a bad player. He was a good player, just overrated as hell.

I think you just murdered a guy.

The man's done more than anybody. He's indisputably the best ever. In response to the OP, all of the greats had outstanding supporting casts. He's gone a bridge too far and it's past time to leave. But that doesn't diminish what he did.

It's almost the same as when Jordan came back to play for the Wizards to sell some tickets. It wasn't great for the legacy, but he was still Jordan and he was still transcendent.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
The man's done more than anybody. He's indisputably the best ever. In response to the OP, all of the greats had outstanding supporting casts. He's gone a bridge too far and it's past time to leave. But that doesn't diminish what he did.

It's almost the same as when Jordan came back to play for the Wizards to sell some tickets. It wasn't great for the legacy, but he was still Jordan and he was still transcendent.
He's not indisputably the best ever. I've been disputing it. I'm not even saying he's not a top 25 quarterback of all time. Just that he's overrated.

He's not indisputably the best ever. I've been disputing it. I'm not even saying he's not a top 25 quarterback of all time. Just that he's overrated.
Then I'll elaborate. He's not credibly disputably the best of all time. He could be overrated and still be the best of all time.

Then I'll elaborate. He's not credibly disputably the best of all time. He could be overrated and still be the best of all time.
I think you mean clarify, but you can elaborate, pontificate, speculate, conjugate, prevaricate, delineate, obfuscate, or validate, but, clearly, you overrate where Mr. Fraudy is concerned.

One day, the world will come around to the truth. Columbus used to be a hero.

I think you mean clarify, but you can elaborate, pontificate, speculate, conjugate, prevaricate, delineate, obfuscate, or validate, but, clearly, you overrate where Mr. Fraudy is concerned.

One day, the world will come around to the truth. Columbus used to be a hero.
No, elaborate was fine - although, to placate you, I'll deign to elucidate. Brady is way beyond fine. He validated a long time ago.

Last edited:
When you're lucky enough to play in the worst division in football for almost two decades AND you're a willing and known cheater, you get better playoff seeding. Also, he doesn't have more playoff wins than the Cowboys. That is absurd. He's already the MOAT, so you don't need to make false claims to MOAT him up even more.

So, he lucked into his first one with a bad call....the next three can't be seen as legitimate due to he and the Patriots being known cheaters....SEattle and Atlanta gifted them a Super Bowl....he drug the team down against the Rams, but the defense, including the real Super Bowl MVP Stephon Gilmore saved them....and he had a good year in 2020 being propped up by a great defense. He had an unspectacular game, but he didn't hurt Tampa in the game like he did the Pats against the Rams. So yeah, one legit ring is pretty good. Tom Flacco...um, I mean Fraudy has nothing to be ashamed of.
“The hatred runs deep in this one Luke”..…Obie Won

“The hatred runs deep in this one Luke”..…Obie Won
No way! I don't hate him. I've said repeatedly, good for him that he turned his luck and willingness to cheat without killing anybody into what he has today. And for his sake I hope Fraudy is in the cult, too. There's no need for him to live his life knowing he's the MOAT. Let cleared eyed fellows like me worry about it.

Let’s just let it rest and say Johnny Unitas was the best of all time.
R.ce0f5f5f5b5e449b483cc0315b34df54

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT