ADVERTISEMENT

tonya, "my mother beat me"...

The thing is, if a spanking is done right, you don’t have to get many as long as you are a quick learner!

As a professional who works with children every day, I can’t tell you how many times I roll my eyes, as the kids tell the parents how things are going to go down!

The thing is, if a spanking is done right, you don’t have to get many as long as you are a quick learner!

As a professional who works with children every day, I can’t tell you how many times I roll my eyes, as the kids tell the parents how things are going to go down!

I’m sure u can tell which kids get spanked and disciplined as well...

sadly, i wasn't a quick learner, the parents & their various implements of destruction didn't get the job done...so i also had the pleasure of the head penguin, jr high principal & a coach 2 name a few.......to paraphrase j. swift: rules "and pie crust are made 2 b broken":)

Reactions: joplin gamecock1
Boy,i not only did i have to fetch my own switch at home, but at school also. My third grade teacher was the only educator that didnt use the paddle.We had to cross the road and get our own switch that she used in front of the whole class. Cant say i ever got a switchin,paddling or belt whippin i didnt deserve

Once I got in trouble at school and got to bend over touch my ankles and got the paddle. School told my parents what happened so when I got home from school mom gave me a whoopin. Then when my dad got home he got me too. Hat Trick babeee

Reactions: joplin gamecock1
My parents used buy these paddle ball paddles as a small gift for us now and then. The darn string would break after a couple days. Then you can guess what they were used for. The sad part is we fell for it EVERYTIME!

41qEcjihzWL._SY300_.jpg

Reactions: ClemDent
I teach middle school (7th grade) and let me tell you if I did some of the stuff these kids do my dad would have worn his belt down to the buckle.

‘Because of the way I was brought up, some of my kids have a hard time adjusting to my class. I laugh with them, and try to keep things fun when appropriate, but I don’t put up with any disrespect, back talking, or smarta** kids.

I think the difference between good and bad parenting is consistently following through (or the lack there of). This doesn't only pertain to spanking. I remember being in Target about 6 months ago. A child in the checkout line was acting up in front of us. The mother raised her voice an told the child if he didn't stop that they weren't going to Disney the following week. Knowing that there was no way in hell she would cancelled a vacation that was more than likely paid for and non-refundable, she used it as means (threat) to discipline her child. Within 2 minutes she was already yelling at him again. Parents need to follow through with discipline even if it inconveniences them. Making absurd threats like this women did accomplishes nothing because the child learns to not take it seriously.

Reactions: king ward
I think I gotta spanking at home about everyday until I was in the 6th grade or so. After that I only received two more till finishing the 9th.

Never had paddling at school.

I gave my son two spankings his whole life. Never spanked my grandkids.

Never spanked my daughter.

It doesn't really require a beating. There are other ways to get to most kids. And then there are some that will just take the beating and go do whatever they want again.

I think I gotta spanking at home about everyday until I was in the 6th grade or so. After that I only received two more till finishing the 9th.

Never had paddling at school.

I gave my son two spankings his whole life. Never spanked my grandkids.

Never spanked my daughter.

feel sure yer lily white deserved it, but never @ schoo?l!!?.........think we can trace the breakdown n modern society 2 this school district

Reactions: Golden Cock
feel sure yer lily white deserved it, but never @ schoo?l!!?.........think we can trace the breakdown n modern society 2 this school district

I was lucky in my younger days. But in high school I was assigned to my own desk in the Principal’s Office. True story.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT