ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer DB Isaiah Johnson gives a detailed explanation of different coverages (free video)

Man where you been? And don't tell me you have a life. Lol

Come on, man! Cut "Beckham" some slack! Why does everything require such caustic, personal put down and reply? Are you off of your meds? I enjoyed that video a lot.

Need an extra moderator when you're away? I seem to be doing well for myself on the national boards.
06fa638adb5542d13258ab3c20fb3ed2.gif

He's not putting me down. I literally have not been on here.

Whoopsie daisy. My bad. I do apologize for my uncalled for rant. It is impossible to read emotion and tone into the written word. ;) Will be happy when FB season starts; it is slow these days around here. Going to Myrtle Beach Sunday for the week. Where is the best place to eat sea food? Sea Captan's House ??

Funny, I guarantee I was the first one to stick up for you when you've been blasted on this board for your moderating skills, or lack there of since the clemson invasion of 2014. It is what it is though as the HBC would say lol.

Funny, I guarantee I was the first one to stick up for you when you've been blasted on this board for your moderating skills, or lack there of since the clemson invasion of 2014. It is what it is though as the HBC would say lol.
If you have an issue with moderation, please email the staff. :D

i think johnson is going to be a major difference maker for us on defense......looking foraward to watching him play

Reactions: TheRoosterGuru
i think johnson is going to be a major difference maker for us on defense......looking foraward to watching him play

I agree. I think his pick up was HUGE. Even though we only have him for a year. He will fill in DJ Swearinger's leadership void we did not have last season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT