ADVERTISEMENT

Traveling on I26 north of Asheville to Tennessee...lot's of SNOW

Still only rain and a little sleet down here on South 200.
Sleet here in Charlotte. Traffic is, well don't even get me started on that right now!!! It ain't good, and I'll just leave it at that for the moment!!

Oh, and Mom just TMd me to inform me that it's sleeting out in Tradesville (you know, out in the middle of NOWHERE, but just south of Monroe, but in Lancaster county).

Sleet here in Charlotte. Traffic is, well don't even get me started on that right now!!! It ain't good, and I'll just leave it at that for the moment!!
Where are you? I have to drive from NoDa to out near the airport in an hour, damnit.

Where are you? I have to drive from NoDa to out near the airport in an hour, damnit.
Gotta a Uber buddy who just left CharDoug. He said it's sleeting there as well, but not as bad as it is here where I am at the moment on Graham Street.

Oh, and Mom just TMd me to inform me that it's sleeting out in Tradesville (you know, out in the middle of NOWHERE, but just south of Monroe, but in Lancaster county).
Oh, I know where Tradesville is, I assure you.;)

we currently have about 5-6 inches on the ground in Flag Pond/Erwin, TN...interstate has been scrapped anyone coming to the Tri-Cities tonight, drive slowly coming across Sam's Gap...

Not too much happens in Flag Pong but they love to hang elephants in Erwin.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT