ADVERTISEMENT

Trent Dilfer on McIlwain..

G-C-Gamecock

Jan 26, 2012
The final invite of the weekend went out to South Carolina commit Brandon McIlwain after he executed a flawless 7on7 session on Sunday afternoon:

"Brandon, I can't say enough about Brandon. I hadn't seen Brandon in a year and to see him come in and he made eye contact with me the first meeting. Every meeting he was so locked in taking copious notes. He was so invested in the process. We've had kids do that before and then stink it up on the field. And he was awesome on the field. So the combination of that, he's everything we're looking for in a kid. If Brandon McIlwainisn't a major league baseball pitcher, second baseman or NFL quarterback, he's probably gonna be more successful being a senator or the president of the united states or a CEO. He's that kind of kid."

The final invite of the weekend went out to South Carolina commit Brandon McIlwain after he executed a flawless 7on7 session on Sunday afternoon:

"Brandon, I can't say enough about Brandon. I hadn't seen Brandon in a year and to see him come in and he made eye contact with me the first meeting. Every meeting he was so locked in taking copious notes. He was so invested in the process. We've had kids do that before and then stink it up on the field. And he was awesome on the field. So the combination of that, he's everything we're looking for in a kid. If Brandon McIlwainisn't a major league baseball pitcher, second baseman or NFL quarterback, he's probably gonna be more successful being a senator or the president of the united states or a CEO. He's that kind of kid."

Wow, that's a heck of a compliment. Can't wait for him to get here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT