ADVERTISEMENT

Trevor and Marissa

How about debating and arguing with "rivals" without making fun of the way people look like a decent human being...
Actually maybe you should look at my original post, I wasn’t making fun of anybody. I pointed out that clemsux fans on their sight make fun of us every other post. Then you called me out for being childish and you said you had taught your kids not to use these type of excuses. I mean how dare me for looking at other websites and me being curious about what other fans think about our team. You sure do like standing up for clemsux.

Smart move by him. It seems a lot of the top tier qbs marry their college or high school sweethearts. Going into the pro ranks having a grounded good wife is as important as anything in that lifestyle.

Reactions: USCLaw85
Actually maybe you should look at my original post, I wasn’t making fun of anybody. I pointed out that clemsux fans on their sight make fun of us every other post. Then you called me out for being childish and you said you had taught your kids not to use these type of excuses. I mean how dare me for looking at other websites and me being curious about what other fans think about our team. You sure do like standing up for clemsux.

Quit worrying about what Clemson fans say about us on their site. Talk about worthless.

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter
GA board had this guy as gay as a $4 bill when he signed with KKKlemsux. Who knows what a guy wants?

Well if the Georgia board said it has to be true (and if it was who cares)

especially since the kid is from Georgia and he turned down the home state schools to go out of state to a big rival

so yes I put a lot of faith in what the “Georgia board “ has to say about this particular situation and everything else. I mean we usually put a lot of faith in what they say on their board, right?

the inconsistency is interesting.

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter
LOL, You really put me in my place. I feel so dumb. You are so intelligent. You’re a genius and you certainly makes all of us stupid folks look small. I bet you have to buy hats 10 times bigger than everybody else just to fit around your head. It must be nice to know that you’re so much superior than everybody else. I wish I knew how that felt
Some people are "a special kind of stupid". Many overcome it, others have it for life. God bless them.

You know how there's always that person that you see at the store and you try to make sure they don't see you? You go several aisles away and watch to make sure they didn't see you. You want to avoid talking to this person at all costs. You know listening to them is like someone dragging their fingernails on a chalkboard. Whining, complaining, never upbeat or happy. And ready to argue with just about anything you say. I'm talking about the most annoying person you've ever met. Anyone know someone like that?
yes, imports like AOC and ........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT