ADVERTISEMENT

Trying to watch the baseball game tonight

I've been on our SS all year. But dang He cant hit it out of the infield. Well atleast he wont leadoff the 10th.

That was a painful out. But we are tied. FYI. I went to my safari browser and went to espn plus login. I logged in there on the browser. Then went back to the espn app and the game started playing fine. Weird cause the browser should have nothing to do with it and I was already logged in on the app itself. I then air played it to my tv and it’s been great ever since.
If you were using a chrome browser, google had some updates this week that screwed many users browsing. The updates also messed up access to many apps. I had to uninstall their update to get most of my apps to work right on an android device.

7 pitch inning. Everybody is waiting for somebody else to win the game Callil sux

Those last 3 batters were scared shitless. Bosnic was going to hit them in the head. Can we call him " wild thang" .....????

I’m sleepy. Can we please just go ahead and win this? This is really toasting the pitching staff so loser tonight could get swept.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT