ADVERTISEMENT

Trying to watch the baseball game tonight

This was such an important win! Both teams went DEEP in their pitching for this one, taking the extra inning W like we did is a huge momentum shift... If we win this series the season is right back on course! To hit as well as we did tonight against a top notch pitcher, then hang in there and take a walk off win in 14... This how we were playing when we won the first 10 games- playing with heart and determination, finding ways to get it done...

I’m an espn plus subscriber. I have Directv with sec network. The series is at home

on my iPad and iPhone on the espn app I click the game and a circle spins and then just stops spinning. It never starts.
On the Apple TV I signed into my espn plus account. And after all that it says it’s not part of my Tv package.
How is anyone watching this?????
Very annoyed.
I’m in the same boat but I reboot my IPad and that fixes it.

Nice to see us start hitting against some pretty good pitching, not thrilled at all the walks, but our pitching has been good enough to win a lot of games we've lost so I'll concede we just had an off night! I wouldn't have given us much of a chance early on, but our guys hung there and remained in the the fight, love to see that. Have to say that was a big win and I like the way it sets our pitching up for the series win! I think I would take 3-3 v. Vandy and UF prior!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT