ADVERTISEMENT

TV For Today?

:( You all are going to have to pick up my slack since my flight leaves DEN about the end of the first inning. I may be able to pick it up on the Gogo app.

GOCOCKS! BEATUNCW!

It appears ESPNU and ESPN2 have 1:00 spots listed TBA. Cant' imagine there's too many other games on at that time.

It appears ESPNU and ESPN2 have 1:00 spots listed TBA. Cant' imagine there's too many other games on at that time.
It couldn't hurt to just channel surf a bit at 1 pm. We may get lucky. I'm at the office, so it's streaming on the tablet for me.

(FTR...I streamed on the tablet on Friday, and streamed on the tablet Saturday. Streaming FTW!!!!)

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
:( You all are going to have to pick up my slack since my flight leaves DEN about the end of the first inning. I may be able to pick it up on the Gogo app.

GOCOCKS! BEATUNCW!
Man I wish I was in DEN right about now. Gonna have to wait until August to get out there now.

Reactions: chick75
It couldn't hurt to just channel surf a bit at 1 pm. We may get lucky. I'm at the office, so it's streaming on the tablet for me.

(FTR...I streamed on the tablet on Friday, and streamed on the tablet Saturday. Streaming FTW!!!!)
Took a chance on a lighting sale at Amazon the other day and got a projector for $63.00 and an electric 8ft screen for about the same price to go in the man cave. Hooked a chromecast to it and watched the games. Clarity was way above expectations. In fact it was stunning. Feel like I came out of the stone age. You could see the bugs flying on the field and they felt like they were in the room.

Reactions: danh011
Five games at 1:00. Looking at them, I'd dare say we're last on the totem pole.

Miss State vs. Oklahoma & UGa vs. Dook are both P5 vs. P5 games
Florida vs. Florida Atlantic is the defending national champion
Ole Miss vs. Tennessee Tech has a national seed in play

Then there's our game.

Reactions: Out of Conference
Five games at 1:00. Looking at them, I'd dare say we're last on the totem pole.

Miss State vs. Oklahoma & UGa vs. Dook are both P5 vs. P5 games
Florida vs. Florida Atlantic is the defending national champion
Ole Miss vs. Tennessee Tech has a national seed in play

Then there's our game.

Rod, you're using too much logic for that to make
sense to ESPN

Man I wish I was in DEN right about now. Gonna have to wait until August to get out there now.

It was pretty hot for a couple of days, and it is hot again my daughter tells me. And their A/C went out. I'm glad I got home before that happened.

GOCOCKS! BEATARK!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT