ADVERTISEMENT

Twin Sisters from Fresno St. Basketball Team Get Paid

JamesRob

May 31, 2012
Shocking that these ladies would get an endorsement deal so fast...LOL

Shows you how much hotness matters in the social media world. The twins have over 3.3 million followers on TikTok. To all you guys talking about local deals, that's small potatoes. Non-revenue generating sports athletes with the right social media setup (aka influencers) are going to get crazy money.

Cavinders.jpg

Reactions: SC 95 and TAV31
I talked about this yesterday when it was brought up that Arch Manning might end up with a huge deal when he signs that there are already kids with insane social media followings that you’ve never heard of that will make tons more money in the end.

Reactions: JamesRob
I talked about this yesterday when it was brought up that Arch Manning might end up with a huge deal when he signs that there are already kids with insane social media followings that you’ve never heard of that will make tons more money in the end.
I assume he could be featured alongside Peyton and Eli, too, further enhancing his appeal.

God Bless America!!!!!
I expect these two ladies to be in the 7 figures in endorsements at some point in the next 12-18 months. The run they are getting for branding is only going to increase their following on social media platforms. They were featured on the NYP website yesterday, no telling where else at this point.

Forget pro sports, some of these college athletes are getting a head start on a lucrative social media career. In many cases they'll make much more money on marketing than any potential pro career.

Reactions: TAV31
Indeed, Dunn has over 1.1 million followers on the gram, she is going to get life changing dough. No doubt in my mind.

OLIVIA-DUNNE-1024x512.jpg

Reactions: TAV31
I expect these two ladies to be in the 7 figures in endorsements at some point in the next 12-18 months. The run they are getting for branding is only going to increase their following on social media platforms. They were featured on the NYP website yesterday, no telling where else at this point.

Forget pro sports, some of these college athletes are getting a head start on a lucrative social media career. In many cases they'll make much more money on marketing than any potential pro career.

Yep.

That’s awesome.

Everyone is focused on football.

But, it is the opportunities that open up for a lot of the “forgotten” athletes that will make far more interesting stories.

If they earn a de facto PhD in real world marketing and branding, then I’m all for it.

Reactions: caughtlookin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT