ADVERTISEMENT

Ty'son Williams

jjjpppbbb

Jun 10, 2010
I keep reading good things about his ability and what he showed in practice last year. Anyone seen him play in person? We are going to need depth at RB this year.

Yes. Was really good in high school. However, all college running backs are really good in high school. So....

Buts his name is Tyson he must be good

funny-pictures-mike-tyson-give-ear-back-evander-hollyfield-animated-gif.gif

U all know a guy from the ACC will not be able to play in the mighty SEC...I know it because I've read it here for years. He went to UNC because he was scared to play big boy football and received no offers from an SEC school, right? :)
We shall see on Williams. We had an OL ACC transfer last year that was much, much less than impressive last season. Our last coach from the ACC was terrible. Personally, I'm withholding assessment of Williams until he's hit the field. I hope he's better than other ACC "talent" we've gotten recently.

We shall see on Williams. We had an OL ACC transfer last year that was much, much less than impressive last season. Our last coach from the ACC was terrible. Personally, I'm withholding assessment of Williams until he's hit the field. I hope he's better than other ACC "talent" we've gotten recently.
Correct on both counts....but one defense on Helms is that our SoCon OL coach had him playing completely out of position. He is a pure center...feet aren't near quick enough to play guard.

I am cautiously optimistic with TySon. Remember he was practicing against our D last year and they could almost make anyone look good. It would be nice to have three solid options at RB next year.

U all know a guy from the ACC will not be able to play in the mighty SEC...I know it because I've read it here for years. He went to UNC because he was scared to play big boy football and received no offers from an SEC school, right? :)
Actually he did have an offer from UGA . He's a beast . His tape looks very impressive . He's runs very angry and dishes out a lot of punishment . He reminds me a little of Cory Boyd . Also NC had some pretty deep RB talent for an ACC school so he might be a steal . Rather see him on the field than the another JUCO "stud" that can't play .

I was sad to see him leave but certainly understand, when he made his decision there were a couple of guys in front of him with a few years left plus I cant blame him at all for wanting to be closer to home......I wish him the best and hope he helps the Gamecocks out the next couple of years.....

Reactions: Pruittmatt44

I know you posted this sarcastically but i sincerely believe it.

Don't think you read anything on here from anyone saying he couldn't play for us. Our fine previous coaching staff screwed the pooch with him. They decided to take first commitment from him or Mon Denson, well the rest is history o_O.

Don't think you read anything on here from anyone saying he couldn't play for us. Our fine previous coaching staff screwed the pooch with him. They decided to take first commitment from him or Mon Denson, well the rest is history o_O.

Yes Mon Denson was one of like 27 commitments we had by July thanks to our lazy staff and coordinator, of course the boss didnt care so why should they have. Come one Come all
=

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT