ADVERTISEMENT

UGA-USC GAME THREAD!!!!!!

SC doesnt have the players Georgia has, this shouldnt be a surprise
There's no way they are 31 pts better than us. There's no way they are Godzilla stronger than us at all positions. We have a QB with more experience than theirs and at times he looks like a freshman.

There's no way they are 31 pts better than us. There's no way they are Godzilla stronger than us at all positions. We have a QB with more experience than theirs and at times he looks like a freshman.
the more things change, the more they stay the same

Bentley is a middle of the road SEC quarterback at best. He still has yet to look like he belongs during the big games. Love his enthusiasm, work ethic, and being a team player, but his talent leaves much to be desired.

Reactions: robertfootball
Anybody think we have a chance against the mighty Wildcats in a few weeks ??? Gonna be a nut check

SC has a QB that is not near as talented as Georgia's QB

I used to actually travel to Gainesville to watch us play Florida when Spurrier was down there. I hated getting beat like that but enjoyed the trips, as well as seeing a great team operate.

I think that’s what you have to do. Just enjoy the experience and realize for whatever reason it’s just hard to build great teams here. We have no hand in that.

Look, Bentley is a pretty good quarerback, at least serviceable. But no more than that. Our hope is that the guy from California will be a cut above I'm saying he will be.

Posts like this really makes me miss Spurrier. He was winning with that caliber of recruits. We need a great game day coach. We had one and he quit on us.
Georgia will be better than this next year and at home. People are already penciling them in at #1 next year. We are probably looking at a bigger loss next year.

Reactions: DawgAXE
My prediction looks pretty close. I said 38-21. I'm a total of 7 points off and 1 point off the total score... I really wish I had been wrong...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT